TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

happy 666 pages! let's celebrate by leaking something (some ntmt outtakes please!)

3 hours ago, Serenity said:

@111 :flutter:

3 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

111x6=666 so that means eclipse is giving us 6 outtakes!!

3 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Give us Pretty Dull and the "never planned to put my lips on you" song to celebrate the 666 pages!

@111 Come through king and give us "Pretty Dull" :legend:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

9 hours ago, Darkbloomep said:

I Pray for Rain deserves to make it to the standard version and even become a single. If they give it a fair chance it will be her best shot of having a sleeper hit. 

This. IPFR sounds so cinematic and instantly anthemic. I could easily see it in a ton of romance/drama movies/tv shows. Think of all the sync licenseing money she could make.

8 minutes ago, Sky Ferreira said:

im not kidding when i say this is her best song bc it IS her best song and the likelihood of us hearing it is 2% 

sounds like it was written by marina (and the diamonds)

12 hours ago, Darkbloomep said:

I Pray for Rain deserves to make it to the standard version and even become a single. If they give it a fair chance it will be her best shot of having a sleeper hit. 

I feel the same for Voices Carry. Hopefully she doesn't change the YouTube/SoundCloud demo and add some overproduced shit or effects to her vocals, just how our girl Lana 'ruined' Thunder. The soft grunge instrumental is perfect, her vocals are top notch, the only thing the song is missing is being on streaming services. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

It’s ok a bit messy, the structure of the song is wrong the chorus should be ‘Tears of fire in the sky, makes me feel good to be alive Big dreams, say the truth’ 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i think maybe sky’s mum is hinting at gaurdian being released, because she reposted a video of sky singing it live and the video was posted in 2020. also the caption was ‘still waiting for sky to release gaurdian on streaming’

Am I the only one who doesn't want to listen to unreleased stuff unless the artist posts it by themselves? (Lana being the exception) 

I feel it's like looking an artists painting while it's still unfinished or a photographer's raw photos. I would be so annoyed. The demos posted are pitched down which makes it harder to listen. 

Also, I can't believe that the most popular thread on this site is for an artist that hasn't released music in 9 years and we're not even sure if she's ever going to release it lmao. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

29 minutes ago, shady said:

Also, I can't believe that the most popular thread on this site is for an artist that hasn't released music in 9 years and we're not even sure if she's ever going to release it lmao. 

a. the delusion of gay stans

b. charli's says hi

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Listened to Pray For Rain and I kinda liked it though it sounded basic and its melodies are generic to me. I expected it to be a great pop masterpiece given to the fact y'all acclaim it but idk :diva:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

22 minutes ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

Listened to Pray For Rain and I kinda liked it though it sounded basic and its melodies are generic to me. I expected it to be a great pop masterpiece given to the fact y'all acclaim it but idk :diva:

some of y'all are just too hungry, y'all eat up anything

Downhill Lullaby is literally one of her best song in the catalogue,

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Sky will have to forgive me if Descending l-word, because I won't hold myself like I'm doing rn...

I'm tired of living in a world were I can't hear the studio version of that song...

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson