TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

5 hours ago, ainturight said:

https://dbree.org/v/ba15a5

https://skyferreira.fandom.com/wiki/Ms_Bluebeard

a snippet from an old song leaked on december and nobody noticed i think :oic2:

It can stay unleaked 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

31 minutes ago, NEXTLIFE said:

If the announcement ain't coming tomorrow and the song is scrapped we're having to listen to that shit file of don't forget forever I fear:magikarp:

Didn't 111 say that it's still coming? I can't see the label scrapping it when they put money into it already. Sky probably just doesn't want post about it yet. Maybe she's not feeling great or smth. I wouldn't worry just yet. If there's no announcement by Tuesday, then it's probably safe to say things were delayed, but until then I'm still holding out hope. 

I don't think there's going to be an announcement, she'll probably just drop and then post about it on insta

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

11 hours ago, ainturight said:

lmao!?!?

this is probably fake… (after all this time, that song is definitely out there somewhere tho) 

I'm inside of my own human body and I don't even know it yet

1 hour ago, Cool said:

lmao!?!?

this is probably fake… (after all this time, that song is definitely out there somewhere tho) 

nah i don't think its fake it sounds like  Whatcha gonna do's sister

2 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

I don't think there's going to be an announcement, she'll probably just drop and then post about it on insta

She probably doesn't want to bring more attention to the leak ahead of release, hence no ~official~ announcement post yet. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

13 hours ago, ainturight said:

13 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

i regret listening to that…

7 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

It can stay unleaked 

6 hours ago, 400lux said:

the fuck is that :toofloppy: HAS TO BE A JOKE..

6 hours ago, suckerpunch said:

sounds like a unfinished demo

2 hours ago, Cool said:

lmao!?!?

1 hour ago, ainturight said:

nah i don't think its fake it sounds like  Whatcha gonna do's sister

The full file leaked it months ago, thought it was already shared here, it was uploaded on DBREE, lemme see if I can find it again. 

I swear it was shared either here or in another forum, that's how I got to listen to it but didn't care much to save it as it is pretty awful. 

It is a very rough demo, but just as most Coco Morier demos I don't care that much for them. The only good ones are 99 Tears and Hallucinations, and maybe Cobra. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

38 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

any sign of masochism yet 

this post

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Been listening obsessively and it seems obvious (?) that Don't Forget is about her terrible relationship with Capitol and people who've fucked her over. I think the lyric might actually be "Used to think God's inside us all" which makes sense, her belief in people is broken she trusts nobody. "Big dreams, sick dreams" evokes power hunger and egomania, standing in her way, shelving her ideas etc. 

"Terrorize the whole community" feels like it could both be about her mighty power/the truth coming to light, or maybe even something like stan culture somehow.

"Aren't you prepared for the saddest century" (?) Hard to parse this line. Definitely the most hamfisted melody, but an interesting lyric, possibly about the end of the world ie climate change, the demise of the industry in general, tying to fire/burning down. 

There's definitely a fight fire with fire attitude about everything she's singing in general. I wonder how this will pan out on the album. If she has more ideas about human nature, betrayal, forgiveness, how she goes about her life spiritually. 

Descending lyrically seems more about an ex

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

21 minutes ago, 111 said:

so we're just gonna pretend that she wrote most of the lyrics and they have some real personal significance for her :oprah3: okay

yes that’s EXACTLY what we’re going to do