TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 hours ago, EXODUS said:

The full file leaked it months ago, thought it was already shared here, it was uploaded on DBREE, lemme see if I can find it again. 

I swear it was shared either here or in another forum, that's how I got to listen to it but didn't care much to save it as it is pretty awful. 

It is a very rough demo, but just as most Coco Morier demos I don't care that much for them. The only good ones are 99 Tears and Hallucinations, and maybe Cobra. 

Nope, couldn't find it, I remember it was uploaded under "SkyF" or something similar in DB*REE 

Maybe someone gets luckier and find it full in case someone really wants to hear it full, but believe me, it's nothing worth to save lol its very very rough. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, Air said:

Been listening obsessively and it seems obvious (?) that Don't Forget is about her terrible relationship with Capitol and people who've fucked her over. I think the lyric might actually be "Used to think God's inside us all" which makes sense, her belief in people is broken she trusts nobody. "Big dreams, sick dreams" evokes power hunger and egomania, standing in her way, shelving her ideas etc. 

"Terrorize the whole community" feels like it could both be about her mighty power/the truth coming to light, or maybe even something like stan culture somehow.

"Aren't you prepared for the saddest century" (?) Hard to parse this line. Definitely the most hamfisted melody, but an interesting lyric, possibly about the end of the world ie climate change, the demise of the industry in general, tying to fire/burning down. 

There's definitely a fight fire with fire attitude about everything she's singing in general. I wonder how this will pan out on the album. If she has more ideas about human nature, betrayal, forgiveness, how she goes about her life spiritually. 

Descending lyrically seems more about an ex

i thought descending was about the audience because she sings "they miss their tortured little girl" lol

I thought Descending was about her father or something like that

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

6 hours ago, EXODUS said:

The full file leaked it months ago, thought it was already shared here, it was uploaded on DBREE, lemme see if I can find it again. 

I swear it was shared either here or in another forum, that's how I got to listen to it but didn't care much to save it as it is pretty awful. 

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

2 hours ago, Betty Blue said:

:sky: 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

18 hours ago, EXODUS said:

It is a very rough demo, but just as most Coco Morier demos I don't care that much for them. The only good ones are 99 Tears and Hallucinations, and maybe Cobra. 

I need Cobra and Go Home… Go Home is probably the best Cry Baby era song in existence.

I'm inside of my own human body and I don't even know it yet

1 hour ago, Cool said:

I need Cobra and Go Home… Go Home is probably the best Cry Baby era song in existence.

I really think that if Cry Baby leaks full it will be the hugest pop leak ever here in LB and other similar boards. 

Even more epic than having all those Charli leaks. At this point Cry Baby is legendary. 

On 5/16/2022 at 12:02 PM, EXODUS said:

I really think that if Cry Baby leaks full it will be the hugest pop leak ever here in LB and other similar boards. 

Even more epic than having all those Charli leaks. At this point Cry Baby is legendary. 

This right here!! I think she said in an article a few years back that recorded around 80 songs for Cry Baby…(seems rlly low but) it’s been a decade and songs like Catch Me If U Can and Kiss N Tell haven't leaked in full… so disappointing but I hope we get fed someday soon 

I'm inside of my own human body and I don't even know it yet

13 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Legendary for like 5 people :pls:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

36 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Legendary for like 5 people :pls:

I would like to say that but clearly there's people who care a lot for here here and in other boards. 

To the point that they get pressed a lot by negative comments about Sky lol

39 minutes ago, Cool said:

This right here!! I think she said in an article a few years back that recorded around 80 songs for Cry Baby…it’s been a decade and songs like Catch Me If U Can and Kiss N Tell haven't leaked in full… so disappointing but I hope we get fed someday soon 

Well, she has 3 shelved albums (Cry Baby, Wild at Heart, I'm Not Alright) prior NTMT (along with "I Will") and maybe she has more, who knows. But most pop artists who can't write music or produce music book sessions with people who can and they end up crafting a lot of songs per session. 

It's well known Capitol booked a lot of different sessions for her during 2009 and 2012, that's why she has a lot of demos floating around and registered. 

Some of the demos are pretty great, others are very rough and meh. American Dream could've been fucking great as a single, but there are other songs like Shiny Toy that are just OK to meh.