TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Someone, either Sky, Capitol or the producers, should sell those Cry Baby demos to any of these "hyperpop" post-ironic bimbos, they would eat that up

Specially Touch N Go and Elevator

Maybe That Kid idk but I love him

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

39 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Someone, either Sky, Capitol or the producers, should sell those Cry Baby demos to any of these "hyperpop" post-ironic bimbos, they would eat that up

Specially Touch N Go and Elevator

Maybe That Kid idk but I love him

Particularly those two should stay very far away from the hyperpop scene :toofunny:  they're so good as they are

Nah, manifesting Cry Baby sessions mass leak instead :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Manifesting Masochism leak so we all could move on with it.

I love sky but TIMES UP! 

:nails:

Exactly! Like, ages ago.

I can't believe that after Downhill Lullaby, Halsey has released two original albums and she just started teasing a brand new album and still no Masochism. 

Even worse, since NTMT was released Halsey has released 4 albums (with every album having at least 16 songs including bonus tracks) and she is about to release a 5th album this year (or early next). 

If Sky doesn't release Masochism this year I don't know when she will. It's getting ridiculous that not even having the new single leaked they can even rush the single release already. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Spongebob squarepants bob esponja GIF - Find on GIFER

16 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to RELEASE the damn single.

Little ferraris current mood:

bceb1427e9fc10d5a05711b0a225ef0c.jpg#bceb1427e9fc10d5a05711b0a225ef0c

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Guys i just saw her at McDonald’s. She got a McChicken, small fries and a drink, but only had a dollar and a bunch of change that she dropped on the floor. I just handed the cashier dude a $5 and told her not to worry about it ‘cuz i was hungry and just wanted to order… she rushed out didn’t even say thank you and she THREW A FRENCH FRY at me when i asked if Don’t Forget was coming soon. So weird.. :rip: 

14417469274.gif

soooooo wtf was im not alright and i will?

i know that im not alright is an album but im so lost with her timelime ffs

7 hours ago, mattsuxs said:

soooooo wtf was im not alright and i will?

i know that im not alright is an album but im so lost with her timelime ffs

Wasn't I'm Not Alright another title for Wild at Heart at some point? I guess it was somehow retitled at one point in production, don't really think it was a different album. Same goes for Night Time, My Time, I think at one point they considered I Will as title, but not that it was a different album.