TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

6 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

The fact she still hasn’t announced it. It’s leaked full and apparently coming this Friday. This girl is a complete mess. She missed a good opportunity to drop it after that teaser when the hype was alive.

*They. It's not her doing, but the label's. 

But you're right. The fact that it didn't drop after the first teaser garnered so much hype is a mess. Esp. since the song has been on DSPs since early April haha

35 minutes ago, LanaDelEye said:

Do you guys think the leaked version (of DF) is the FINAL version? or will we get one w better quality or sth like that?

I think it's the final, but edited to sound LQ. Guess we'll eventually find out. Still don't really think the song is coming this week.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

the gays on popjustice, atrl and here saying the song is not coming out this week:

the song is coming this week whether you think it is or not miss :tommy: and you know my thots on this girl... now the reason for why she still hasn't announced it? well it's sky girl. you can blame the label all you want but :sky:

55 minutes ago, 111 said:

the gays on popjustice, atrl and here saying the song is not coming out this week:

the song is coming this week whether you think it is or not miss :tommy: and you know my thots on this girl... now the reason for why she still hasn't announced it? well it's sky girl. you can blame the label all you want but :sky:

She probably wanted to do a surprise release but now that her plans were washed down she'll just pretend they weren't and keep with the plan A even if it doesn't make sense anymore...

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

14 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

She probably wanted to do a surprise release but now that her plans were washed down she'll just pretend they weren't and keep with the plan A even if it doesn't make sense anymore...

What confuses me is why there are any strategic plans at all?? I love Sky…but let’s face it she’s not Beyoncé where timing and dates matter. Just drop the song any day any time it won’t really matter the result will be the same! The longer she leaves it after a leak the less streams so what her and the label are doing seems obsolete.  What she needs to do is just put the music out plain and simple, and keep putting it out…that’s the best thing she can do never mind the logistics. It’s just bizarre how they think it’s going to make so much difference. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, DownhillLullaby said:

:deadbanana: oh god... another day

anyway... interesting... isn't it?!

Hide contents

Sky Ferreira Updates on Twitter: "Confirmed Producers: Rahki Ariel  Rechtshaid Justin Raisen Mike Dean Unconfirmed Producers: Gesaffelstein  MikeWillMadeIt" / Twitter

Hide contents

HQ PNG

Very, nice catch

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, Thunder Revenant said:

God, are we still going with this "the label is supressing her" mess? What kind of interest would they have to do so after all those years? It's her being a mess.

Say it again and louder for the pressed girls here and every other forum who are still part of the whole "poor Sky, she's a victim, leave her alone" agenda.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

does anyone understand the lyrics in that ms. bluebeard snippet?

Spoiler

Last night I had the fright to dream

Tending at my bed was a ??? man wearing a tuxedo

Cling on your kisses

At the bed do your ???

I'll push your ???

???

I rewatched The Green Inferno the other day with my brother and cousin… they were LAUGHING at how bad her acting was… all i could do for her was try and point out how bad most of the other actors were as well. :lmao: 

I feel like Sky was fine, she looked the part for sure but i wish she’d played it even bitchier just more over the top i guess. The writing was soo bad to the point it was funny so she really could have ran with it. 

14417469274.gif