Last night I had the fright to dream

Tending at my bed was a ??? man wearing a tuxedo

Cling on your kisses

At the bed do your ???

I'll push your ???

???

Last night I had a frightening dream

Standing by my bed was a headless man wearing a tuxedo

Hello Sky Ferreira fans! I'm a new listener and fan!! I listened to Night Time, My Time few days ago and I am absolutely obsessed, do you know if she's releasing new music any soon? If so, then I'm excited! 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

30 minutes ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

Hello Sky Ferreira fans! I'm a new listener and fan!! I listened to Night Time, My Time few days ago and I am absolutely obsessed, do you know if she's releasing new music any soon? If so, then I'm excited! 

The easiest answer is yes and no. 

A new single? Yes, soon af. 

But after that she can take around 3 months and 3 years for the next release lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

I'd recommend to stop listening to her song as fast as you can, stanning her is a curse :toofunny: 

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

2 hours ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

we think so we really do <3 :crai:

2022/05/25 11pm UK time

AND OMG SHE UPDATED THE COVER ART!! DID SHE SEE ME DRAGGING IT OMFG IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL NOW. finally she is doing something right. the old one was an ugly zoom in on her face with an orange filter probably a placeholder, this one she is in that shimmering disco dress beautiful warm makeup she is sitting down head turned to the side like a bad bitch :hottie:

Spoiler

don't get pissy at me ladies it's not my fault she delays things

1 minute ago, 111 said:

2022/05/26 11pm UK time

AND OMG SHE UPDATED THE COVER ART!! DID SHE SEE ME DRAGGING IT OMFG IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL NOW. finally she is doing something right. the old one was an ugly zoom in on her face with an orange filter probably a placeholder, this one she is in that shimmering disco dress beautiful warm makeup she is sitting down head turned to the side like a bad bitch :hottie:

Hide contents

so not this week…. anyway

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

so not this week…. anyway

she is insufferable. i watched that release date change from 19th to 26th and laughed out loud. :lmao:she has worms for brains what is actually wrong with her? just put it out girl oh my fucking god :air2:

19 minutes ago, 111 said:

she is insufferable. i watched that release date change from 19th to 26th and laughed out loud. :lmao:she has worms for brains what is actually wrong with her? just put it out girl oh my fucking god :air2:

i swear the leak is going to get more streams then the official release….

42 minutes ago, 111 said:

2022/05/26 11pm UK time

Hide contents

OH THIS GIRL IS UNBELIEVABLE

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

42 minutes ago, 111 said:

2022/05/26 11pm UK time

Reveal hidden contents

leak the cover she deserves it!

3 hours ago, 111 said:

2022/05/26 11pm UK time

Reveal hidden contents

can you actually prove any statement you make? All you’ve said before was actually based on zero facts and turned out to be wrong. 
why not share the cover art? I am officially challenging you. 

4 minutes ago, michellebranch said:

can you actually prove any statement you make? All you’ve said before was actually based on zero facts and turned out to be wrong. 
why not share the cover art? I am officially challenging you. 

-

giphy.gif

the nerve... michelle visage i am officially challenging you to look me up