TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

isn't the main issue that sky won't let go of her label because she still wants to have their support, access and resources... It's a toxic relationship but I think she hopes she gets something out of them after all these years.

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

6 hours ago, 111 said:

flop!

I see no lie, but I hope this time she decides to step her game up. 

She has the potential (and the hype) to either turn this sophomore into a success or a slump. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Sometimes I remember that Sky-Ariana interactions in 2018, that was so cute

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

2 hours ago, Kristine said:

care to elaborate? I don’t recall

They used to like each others posts occasionally and during the NTLTC release, Ari lauched a new filter and reposted a storie of Sky using it with a cute caption 

But Ari unfollowed her when she did an unfspree back in 2020 I guess

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

LMAOOOOOO Capitol is now Skyferreiring Halsey, and she can only release her new song if it go viral on TikTok lol

i always wished she pulled a frank ocean and just released another album when she was free from capitol :oic2:

this would require her only having a 2 album contract tho which.. we don’t know if she has that. who knows 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, sweetener said:

i always wished she pulled a frank ocean and just released another album when she was free from capitol :oic2:

this would require her only having a 2 album contract tho which.. we don’t know if she has that. who knows 

i’ve been saying she should just surprise drop a mixtape kinda like pop 2, with no promo because it won’t really help her at the point anyways

49 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

LMAOOOOOO Capitol is now Skyferreiring Halsey, and she can only release her new song if it go viral on TikTok lol

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/halsey-claims-label-won-t-175149788.html

Right? This label sure is a nightmare for everyone. 

It's kinda dumb because most of Halsey's target (which is the same as Sky's) are more into IG or even still Twitter than fucking TikTok. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

51 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Best new verb :eartha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Best new verb :eartha: 

I can already imagine it in Urban Dictionary:

"My sugar daddy won't buy me a new iPhone until I give him and his friend a bj, he was Skyferreiring me". 

i think the flopness suits me, it's not about my label... and my fans are descending... don't mess with my broken little demos! tell that to my booked festivals! i'm the one who's flopping tonight!