TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

8 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

asdfghjjkl what the fuck is this gif i’m dying

dd im actually not sure who it is, i see it on atrl/ggd/twitter/other places and i just stole it :toofloppy: i think she may be a brazillian singer or model in a perfume informercial?

gqCjZq4.gif

Just now, sulli said:

dddd im actually not sure who it is, i see it on atrl, ggd, twitter and other places and i just stole it :toofloppy: i believe she may be a brazillian singer or model in a perfume informercial?

gqCjZq4.gif

god bless you for being on that hellscape

negAbhB.png

3 minutes ago, sulli said:

dddd im actually not sure who it is, i see it on atrl, ggd, twitter and other places and i just stole it :toofloppy: i believe she may be a brazillian singer or model in a perfume informercial?

gqCjZq4.gif

I don't think she's brazilian... I'm brazilian and I have never seen her or that logo, and brazilian media is kinda the same for the entire country...

Just searched here, and UPN was an american channel

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

9 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

I don't think she's brazilian... I'm brazilian and I have never seen her or that logo, and brazilian media is kinda the same for the entire country...

as an american i’ve never heard of upn

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

18 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

god bless you for being on that hellscape

gfgkhdfksh it's the worst place ever and i'm not a monster anymore at all, i've just recently signed into my account from like ten years ago when i was in middle school to reconnect with some people i knew on there and to collect gifs and stuff, i've been on my forum shite lately since i got a new computer including finally making an account on the promised land (LB) after lurking 4 like ever :true:

16 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

dd i'm sry:defeated: i reversed image searched & saw it on pandlr and in albums by lots of brazillian gif makers (the best) so i just assumed bc i didnt recognise ha 

and its not perfume either its like foundation wait :flop:

she’s so bitter lmaooo i cant believe she goes months straight without posting a single thing on instagram and then she decides to post shady af comebacks on her story. girl you’re 30 years old, grow the fuck up

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

she’s so bitter lmaooo i cant believe she goes months straight without posting a single thing on instagram and then she decides to post shady af comebacks on her story. girl you’re 30 years old, grow the fuck up

girl let her blow off some steam, it's just halsey 

7 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

girl let her blow off some steam, it's just halsey 

i know it’s just so weird… she’s gatekeeping the oppressed-by-the-label-girl status? lmaoo

Her shade kinda falls flat when you realize Halsey has released FOUR albums since NTMT :eek: 

But I know everyone will eat it up so yas queen slay her boots the house down or whateva!!

Fuck Halsey. Her music is terrible. She released 4 albums because she was willing to do what the label wanted. Sky refused to do that. Of course Sky is bitter. Money that could have gone to help record Masochism went to Manic and that flop "passion project" album she did with Trent Reznor. 

Also, Trent wasted his producer talent doing that "passion project". He should have worked with Amy Lee instead. 

Anyway, I say let Sky take jabs at Halsey. She has every right to after everything she's been through. 

43 minutes ago, Cool said:

Lmaoo I’m living for this Halsey shade 😂😂 Deserved after all that shit she’s said about Sky and others

I forgot about that... :sky:

Even more reason to shade her. 

2 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Fuck Halsey. Her music is terrible. She released 4 albums because she was willing to do what the label wanted. Sky refused to do that. Of course Sky is bitter. Money that could have gone to help record Masochism went to Manic and that flop "passion project" album she did with Trent Reznor. 

Also, Trent wasted his producer talent doing that "passion project". He should have worked with Amy Lee instead. 

Anyway, I say let Sky take jabs at Halsey. She has every right to after everything she's been through. 

I forgot about that... :sky:

Even more reason to shade her. 

Halsey ended Sky

1 hour ago, Sky Ferreira said:

halsey is lina morgana

Don't insult Lina like that :hooker:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

3 hours ago, House of Balloons said:

it's just halsey

Im dying at this :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing