TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

24 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

of course it’s fake but shading is still so unnecessary and childish. halsey shaded sky AGES ago, she moved on. sky on the other hand is living in the past lmao

anyway enough halsey talk for me!

She was pressed at the time though. Doesn't matter if she moved on or not, she got her deserved reply and that's it.

1 hour ago, avenue said:

yeah the only one where it seems genuine is with florence (and even then it’s still probably promo)

florence says she likes tiktok now lol but she wasn't happy at first LOL 

sky has been shading halsey for years in both dms to fans and subtweets at this point i'm not convinced that the beef isn't going one way but only time will tell. I dont listen to halseys music so idgaf but sky is quick to post a shady tweet when it took her two months to even announce a single of her own and there is no album in sight. Like why not post a tease of the music video or the song while you've momentarily got stan twitters attention ??? 

anyway, like 212 is for ab, i feel like red lips is sky's self fulfilling prophecy song. 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Sky has had several momentum moments in Twitter etc that she could have used for teasing the album but it's evident it's not her priority. Here's to hope it is now after Don't Forget drops.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

50 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Literally no one cares about your derailed posts that are far better suited in the blink 182 cover artists thread......

Imagine stanning this :lmao:

8 hours until "Don't Forget"!:hooker:

www.skyferreira.com

I had forgotten about that cringey video already :eyeroll:

Now I was pulled apart from her most recent album, aka her only I've liked since her debut.

------------

ANYWAYS, yeah, Sky, hope you Don't Forget this time around.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

to be honest: I never liked Halsey, actually i've been always that kind of person who would pick Sky Ferreira over Halsey & imo Sky's artistry, dark, depressed tumblr aesthetic is one of the most original thing that Halsey could never pull off as good & i admittedly hated her when she said really bad things about Sky. But after making us wait for just an album with a nearly 10 years "pre-release" and messiest rollout, what Halsey said about her quite makes sense.

I still love & support the fuck out of Masochism (if it's not a myth ofc) as a stan, but as her audience, i think responsibility & clarity is what we lack right here. Let's be honest: There are so many artists who have issues with their labels but they do whatever it takes to put out their craft every year: mixtapes, demos, or at least 1 single a year, but all Sky did was making us looking foward to something that never actually released, i think that's why so many people have problem with her when she posts that shady story aiming at someone who actually puts out their music at any price to prove that "yes i am an artist, this is my craft"

Delay happens, but for a nearly 10 years time-span delay - homegirl could have just simply said "i'm not ready for new music now" since 2015 instead of feeding us with nothing but false hope.

Anyway, stream 'Don't Forget' because we dont want her to forget the album.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Addison Rae you better do your thing with Don't Forget

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Literally no one cares about your derailed posts that are far better suited in the blink 182 cover artists thread......

Imagine stanning this :lmao:

8 hours until "Don't Forget"!:hooker:

www.skyferreira.com

you clearly do care enough to reply :makeup:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

49 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

florence says she likes tiktok now lol but she wasn't happy at first LOL 

sky has been shading halsey for years in both dms to fans and subtweets at this point i'm not convinced that the beef isn't going one way but only time will tell. I dont listen to halseys music so idgaf but sky is quick to post a shady tweet when it took her two months to even announce a single of her own and there is no album in sight. Like why not post a tease of the music video or the song while you've momentarily got stan twitters attention ??? 

anyway, like 212 is for ab, i feel like red lips is sky's self fulfilling prophecy song. 

honestly this….. like, it’s not even about liking halsey or not. she’s just ridiculous. she was like “omg sorry i deleted the date cuz i panicked🥺🥺” but shading other people doesn’t scare you? girl…

(still stan her)

1 minute ago, melodrama said:

Halsey cared enough too to dm people then :rip:

as she should! queen behavior 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Sky is releasing a song titled "Don't Forget" tomorrow! Who is excited? 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm not even that excited anymore because of the leak lol. 

I'm like "yeah whatever, release it and move on to the next release already" 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde