TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Imma pass the fuck out if after the single release (one, two weeks) the fucking album is put up for pre-order.

At this point is heavily unrealistic but also I don't lose anything deluluing myself once more with this girl.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

she posted a story like 10 min ago that said "don't forget 3 pm" and it's already been deleted lol

I feel her. But she really needs to have a team to take care about her social media. She can't do this to us

:trisha:

1. Sky needs to give her Social Media to someone else. The constant posting and deleting is a mess. If her label handled it for her, we could be getting concrete updates and solid release schedules. 

2. I'm laughing at people thinking an album pre-order is even a possibility. There is no album and we'll be lucky if we even get a second single over the next 12 months. 

3. Music video is 100% not coming today. It's coming next week or the week after or maybe not even at all.

Not being pessimistic, but it's Sky we're talking about. After the struggle this single release has been, even getting the song with the correct cover art on Spotify and maaaaaybe one newspaper interview is a lot. 

9 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

Agree with your other points but she's posted several shots now that seem to be from a music video, so I do feel like one's coming. Definitely weird though how little she's discussed this release when you think about how active she used to be on social media. I know she said a while back that she would "let the music speak for itself" going forward but I miss her rants lol

Fair enough. I just don’t want to hype myself up too much so I’m expecting the bare minimum if not less haha. 

I honestly wish she would stop reading this thread and many others, got off the internet and focused (and trusted) the amazing team of people she's so lucky to be working with.
She got extremely anal about the video and visuals (that she's still trying to save after 10 years of expectations and promises) and it's so embarrassing at this point cause the more she pushes it, the more she builds chances of disappointment up.

Anyways, single IS coming today, no B-side, no ep or album announcement.
As for full credits:
ISRC: USUM72201003
Genre: Pop
Instrumentalist: Eduardo Ribeiro, Jeremy Vuernick, Steve Cook
Lyricist: Jorge Elbrecht, Tamaryn Brown, Sky Ferreira
Producer: Jorge Elbrecht, Tamaryn Brown, Sky Ferreira
Mixing/Engineer: Jorge Elbrecht
Mastering/Engineer: Heba Kadry
Studio: Heba Kadry, Jorge Elbrecht

2 minutes ago, legend said:

I honestly wish she would stop reading this thread and many others, got off the internet and focused (and trusted) the amazing team of people she's so lucky to be working with.
She got extremely anal about the video and visuals (that she's still trying to save after 10 years of expectations and promises) and it's so embarrassing at this point cause the more she pushes it, the more she builds chances of disappointment up.

Anyways, single IS coming today, no B-side, no ep or album announcement.
As for full credits:
ISRC: USUM72201003
Genre: Pop
Instrumentalist: Eduardo Ribeiro, Jeremy Vuernick, Steve Cook
Lyricist: Jorge Elbrecht, Tamaryn Brown, Sky Ferreira
Producer: Jorge Elbrecht, Tamaryn Brown, Sky Ferreira
Mixing/Engineer: Jorge Elbrecht
Mastering/Engineer: Heba Kadry
Studio: Heba Kadry, Jorge Elbrecht

She has a producing credit :gclap:

Relistening to Downhill Lullaby while I wait and I remember how much I loved it when it came out… Can we expect a similar sound with Don’t Forget? I haven’t listened to the leak yet 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Just now, maysparkle said:

Relistening to Downhill Lullaby while I wait and I remember how much I loved it when it came out… Can we expect a similar sound with Don’t Forget? I haven’t listened to the leak yet 

no

8 minutes ago, bff said:

DONT FORGET didn't DEBUT AT #1! HALSEY IS BETTER THAN HER! #IWontForget I write for the music not the charts.

this made me jiggle :xgiggle:

52 minutes ago, avenue said:

what is masochism

A curse for the gays

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing