TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Tbh I've boped to the leak sm that listening to the official release doesn't feel anything special, but this track is in fact amazing and I'm glad it's out

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

decent to good album filler... 

im scared this album is going to come out in 3 years and the 80s sound will be beyond over saturated..... 

but shout out to her for owning up to her bs. this album isn't out because of her, not capitol. 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

What the fuck. 

I really thought the album was coming this year. 

So maybe the EP rumors are right

5 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

one of the most opaque interviews i've ever read, she says so much but i'm left knowing literally nothing

I really thought I was the only one who felt like this lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

"I’m hoping that these streaming services don’t compress the fuck out of the song. I did a mix and a master, and according to people I’ve worked with in the past, they’re like, “They’re gonna compress it.” Then it just sounds completely different. But that’s also me being a control freak at a certain point, because I know once I put it out, it’s no longer mine."

She knew Apple Music would fuck up the song sound lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

“Jorge is in my band right now, he’s going on my tour with me. We have a really good dynamic. He’s the most ideal producer to work with — not to be like, “Oh, you know, that works with women.” [Laughs] But it’s hard to get producers at a certain point, especially when you’re starting out, to take you seriously as a producer. That’s the thing about producing as a female, because they say, “It must be a vanity thing,” as if these male producers, some of them aren’t vanity things. But God forbid an artist puts their name on something. You collaborate with someone and people assume you don’t do any of it. I’ve had to hammer it into people that I also produce my stuff, and they still don’t believe it.” 

3 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

"I’m hoping that these streaming services don’t compress the fuck out of the song. I did a mix and a master, and according to people I’ve worked with in the past, they’re like, “They’re gonna compress it.” Then it just sounds completely different. But that’s also me being a control freak at a certain point, because I know once I put it out, it’s no longer mine."

the percussion is really crunchy on spotify 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

HONEY YOU CAN SEE THAT IT'S A ROTTEN WORLD I DON'T NEED YOU TO SAVE ME ANOTHER DRAMA UNSUNG I'LL CATCH YOUR DISEASE ITS SUCH A RAW DEAL WORLD I DON'T NEED TO DECEIVE YOU I'M THE REAL BAD GIRL

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

6 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Yeah I have both Apple Music and Spotify and the song (especially the vocals) sounds  much clearer on the latter… does anyone know why?

THIS IS SOOO GOOD!! I'm so glad I didn't listen to the leak ahh this is just amazing :wub:  the production, the lyrics, her mature voice yeah it's perfect. I still adore Downhill Lullaby as well lol so when Masochism is finally coming it's gonna be the album of the century for sure.

also those pics.. I can't she's just too gorgeous 

All My Lovers Die

Descending

Masochism

Give them to us girl. Or final Pray for Rain and Guardian, while we wait three more years for the album.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: