TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

4 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

I glued these snippets and I agree.

Maybe it was too dark and... idk :rip:

It sounded perfect, gave a different vibe transition to the song! The official one just sounds odd to me, out of place/rhythm idk

Make one with the full song and post it to YT pls

24 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

Idk if it’s the mastering or what but I could barely follow the track’s production, it’s so off pace to her vocals ???? like it feels so fucking off

Thank youuuuuuu I thought I was the only one. It's like she's skipping a beat on every bar or something. It's killing my enjoyment of it tbh

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

she should release the video this friday and get back to twitter to get the momentum going.

i was thinking: capitol records tweets and engagement when the subject is her is so lackluster, they're trying a little bit but the people that follow them are simply not interested i guess, we have to comment on the posts but it just isn't organic engagement, the only way to achieve this is sky herself posting about it because she has a good following, lots of famous people that know her and also journalists. so unfortunately our girl is gonna have to work on her social media image if she wants this to work out well for her... these preview photos she's been posting on instastories would be great warm up posts for the video but she just keep posting them on stories for some reason...

yeah i know  she's an artist not a marketing genius, but it makes me laugh when people on the internet refers to "sky's team" because i don't even think she has one and if she has it's probably 3 people max

btw i'm soooooooo excited for descending!!! i hope it's the next song she refers on the interview, it makes sense it is because it's probably ready by now and if you remember that snippet that leaked along side with the DF snippet, maybe the song is close to being released as well

4 hours ago, Real Bad Girl said:

All of her old leaks (including Pray for Rain) were scrapped, but who knows if she'll change her mind, lol.

I don’t believe the source who said that whatsoever, there’s still a good chance Guardian & Pray For Rain are the album. The track list is obviously not even finalized re:the new interview. The new single, All My Lovers Die, Descending + several others have all been circulating for a hot minute & Don’t Forget ended up being the lead. People with unreleased material don’t make them a part of the artist’s teams & aren’t an official source. Worst case scenarios they end up as bonus tracks or on Masochism B-Sides “part 1:hooker:

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

18 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Completely zoned out on the first listen.. will give it a few more listens..

But there's nothing outrageously interesting happening in the song.:pls:

It’s a very cute song! A powerful comeback single? Not at all :toofunny: Excited to see what will come 

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

It seems like you’ve found two people who get you in Jorge and Tamaryn, who you’ve been working with on the album. What has it been like to work with them? They worked on the whole record with you, right?
They’ve worked on a lot of it, for sure. There’s some other stuff that hopefully I’m doing with Ariel Rechtshaid that we started years ago, and then we’re going to do some new stuff. But Ariel is like the busiest person on earth now, so it’s just a matter of us getting enough time to properly do it. But there’s some songs with Ariel — and I know people think it’s songs they’ve heard, but there’s some that they haven’t.

You mentioned touring. I know you have a few shows booked for this summer in Europe; do you mean just that, or is there —
There’s going to be more shows. They’re just not announced. I think there’s a date thing that they’re figuring out. Because also, I’m going to be finishing the record at the same time, and I don’t want to — that’s the whole thing, too. I mean, a lot of it’s written. I don’t want people thinking I haven’t started the album or something. A lot of it’s done. It’s just more mixing, rerecording certain parts, changing certain lyrics. It’s little details. Hopefully it doesn’t feel like I’m on the clock, like on a Japanese game show. Like, Okay, you have one session and you have to write three songs or else you’re not going to be able to have things covered for two years. [Laughs.] I would like to be able to do that without that weighing me down. But maybe it will just be these songs.

so she's STILL making songs..............

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

38 minutes ago, vrtvie said:

Feels like NTMT filler, seriously.

Yup. Not really impressed with this "comeback". At least DL sounded like something new from her. If she's not going to actually follow up with the album, I don't see the point in this release

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!