TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Legit don't know what some of you expected from her lol... and this doesn't sound like NTMT "filler" at all. Are we saying this is worse than Kristine or Omanko?? I sure don't think it is. This is literally in line with everything she's ever done

With that being said, with my first few listens of the leak, I remember being very confused with the song's structure. It's got a lot going on. It's probably going to be a running theme with some of the songs she's been sitting on for years and years. I like it, but it's a lot

14 minutes ago, xenomorphqueer said:

Legit don't know what some of you expected from her lol... and this doesn't sound like NTMT "filler" at all. Are we saying this is worse than Kristine or Omanko?? I sure don't think it is. This is literally in line with everything she's ever done

With that being said, with my first few listens of the leak, I remember being very confused with the song's structure. It's got a lot going on. It's probably going to be a running theme with some of the songs she's been sitting on for years and years. I like it, but it's a lot

Isn't the structure v-pre-c-post v-pre-c-post though? 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Don’t worry the music video is coming after she’s done Good Morning America  and a special  interview with Oprah.  Video will be projected on the side of the White House ❤️❤️

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

14 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Don’t worry the music video is coming after she’s done Good Morning America  and a special  interview with Oprah.  Video will be projected on the side of the White House ❤️❤️

and she comes out at the end of the white house video premiere burning the white house herself!!! there’s a fire on your street Joe :wub:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

In a new interview with Vulture, Ferreira says Elbrecht and Tamaryn worked on a lot Masochism, and she also collaborated with Ariel Rechstaid on some songs that need to be finished. Along with “Don’t Forget,” “Downhill Lullaby” will appear on the album, but with a different mix. Ferreira says she’s “100 percent confident” Masochism will come out this year.

https://www.stereogum.com/2187889/sky-ferreira-dont-forget/music/ 

I WANT TO BELIEVE

SIRENS INTERRUPT THE SILENCE

It’s just very overproduced, you’ve got these NIN guitars in the background, synths, orchestras coming in and out-there’s no real focus and this is what happens when you overthink a song-it needs some elements stripped back.

This is the result of perfectionism-you get the opposite 

i love how the SECOND it got released all of you were ready to bitch about the song. y’all are something else.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever