TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

4 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Why do y'all want her to release leaked songs as singles instead of unheard ones? :headache: 

Because IPFR and Guardian really sound like single choices, and to let space for unheard songs in the album :sass: 

Also, in case she/the label ends up 'removing' those from the album at the last minute, if she released those as singles at least we'd have them in HQ :coffee:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

17 minutes ago, Real Bad Girl said:

Meanwhile...

Well, Halsey has done the right thing and has released mainstream sounding albums/songs to make the label (who invest the money for music, shows and releases, duh) happy and get big sales/streams.

That's why Halsey had the permit to release more experimental/alternative music like "Nightmare" and the rest of "If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power". 

But Sky is very tough/hard and won't listen to the label. She needs to understand that first she needs to pay the money she owes and then she can be the artists she wants to be. But it's almost as if she wants everything for free lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

35 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Well, Halsey has done the right thing and has released mainstream sounding albums/songs to make the label (who invest the money for music, shows and releases, duh) happy and get big sales/streams.

That's why Halsey had the permit to release more experimental/alternative music like "Nightmare" and the rest of "If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power". 

But Sky is very tough/hard and won't listen to the label. She needs to understand that first she needs to pay the money she owes and then she can be the artists she wants to be. But it's almost as if she wants everything for free lol

Everything about this is a little… :crossed:

4 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

HER INSTAGRAM STORY........SHE DRAGGING HER!!!!!

Dragging her AND Capitol :eartha: 

As she should tbh :agree: :true: 

Sky can be as lazy and liar as y'all want her to, but the label is no innocent.

Now WHY THE HELL DON'T BOTH PARTS PUT HANDS IN IT AND FINISH THE STUPID ALBUM ONCE FOR ALL :umadney: this drama won't put Masochism on my Spotify saved list this year, that's for sure :crossed: 

8 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

honestly I wish she would piss Capitol off so much that they dropped her

But I fear they wouldn't :ohno: at an extent, they'd rather keep her in the release limbo she's been, making it harder for her to sustain a career, so it'd be useless if she pisses them off I guess? More than she has in the past :lolliney: 

I don't think that's the appropriate time/moment to do this. But we don't know what happened behind the scenes.

She merely spoke about things over the past years... It's nothing new that she complained and had received zero support from them in the past.

But honestly... not a good time to fight your record label like this. She had time to do it before and merely did it.