TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

i adore don’t forget but i’m so disappointed that she dropped an audio video instead of a music video to reveal the song. the music video would’ve got way more attention and probably double the amount of views by now

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

23 minutes ago, Real Bad Girl said:

Yup, Primavera Sound at Barcelona!

9th - NOS Primavera Sound at Oporto

11th - Primavera Sound at Barcelona

lets hope there won't be any technical difficulties and for her to keep guardian in her setlist 

do you guys still think she's releasing the album this year? i'm betting on the first half of next year if we're being optimistic :defeated: i can't take this anymore and also WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG WITH THIS MUSIC VIDEO? COME ON, WHY does EVERY release of hers have to be such a mess?

4 hours ago, vitriolkisses said:

I mean if I were her I’d definitely be a little mad about it too + especially how quickly they “resolved” the conflict nnn it was such a transparent marketing move that it’s a slap in the face to artists who actually have had to struggle with their labels. In what world were we supposed to believe Capitol Records was blocking the release of a song with an already existing music video and produced by one of the most expensive producers in pop?

omg THIS!!!

I don't have Dolby Atmos supported speakers but the mix it gives the song still slaps so much harder than the OG whoever chose to bring that distorted guitar in the chorus to the front of the mix needs their pussy ate fr 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

7 hours ago, champainproblms said:

do you guys still think she's releasing the album this year? i'm betting on the first half of next year if we're being optimistic :defeated: i can't take this anymore and also WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG WITH THIS MUSIC VIDEO? COME ON, WHY does EVERY release of hers have to be such a mess?

I'm expecting fall, it may not meet her impossible standards but she 100% has enough material to release a record. Oct/Nov would be great, I've tracked & co-produced a song from scratch with a producer in 5 days..if she commits she can do it

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

Not me thinking the “June 9th” in her Insta story is the release date of the video ddd. It’s just the first festival lmao. 

At this rate I’m expecting the video to come in the fall. Editing it by herself is a choice. I work with a lot of video editing and it’s a process let’s just say that. She’s being a bit naive tbh. 

Not to be mentally ill but I hope she performs all my lovers die or something NEW... I'm excited for the first don't forget performance but I want another new fully played song so I can agonize over it for years before it comes out.

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

The 1-8 PUNCHHH if she played the smashes (I DON'T wanna hear DHL! It's not even a singy kind of song. Keep it for masochism tour and let's put smiles on the locals faces at these festivals please!)

1, 24 Hours

2, Don't Forget

3, You're Not The One

4, All My Lovers Die

5, I Blame Myself

6, Descending

7, I Will

8, Everything is Embarrassing

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

if any little ferraris are going to sky's primavera set PLEEK record whatever unreleased songs she ends up playing  :trisha:  they'll probably be the only new material we hear until the next single in 2025

9 hours ago, paradiso said:

if any little ferraris are going to sky's primavera set PLEEK record whatever unreleased songs she ends up playing  :trisha:  they'll probably be the only new material we hear until the next single in 2025

Cannot wait for her new song "Technical Difficulties" featuring "her crying on stage" :toofloppy:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

4 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Cannot wait for her new song "Technical Difficulties" featuring "her crying on stage" :toofloppy:

She played those two during her last two Pitchfork shows. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Da fact that this thread was on fire whilst she didn't have a release...

Anyway stream DF and

WHERE'S THE MUSIC VIDEO 

If it's coming on 9th along with your Festival performance

start posting some teasers (now it would be a good time to tease since it's ya thing)

:duck: