TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Skunk Anansie said that Grace send them a letter telling that she would br*ak their necks if they refuse to perform at the Meltdown, now I'm really curious to know how Grace reached out to Sky and asked her to perform

It's funny bc Grace and Sky are some of my favorites artists ever, so having both in the same festival seems like a perfect dream and I don't want to wake up tbh

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Just now, KimKaDAB said:

Skunk Anansie said that Grace send them a letter telling that she would br*ak their necks if they refuse to perform at the Meltdown, now I'm really curious to know how Grace reached out to Sky and asked her to perform

It's funny bc Grace and Sky are some of my favorites artists ever, so having both in the same festival seems like a perfect dream and I don't want to wake up tbh

wait omg did they release in like good fun or were they upset that she reached out them like that dd?? i really hope it goes ahead as scheduled and grace and her interact 

3 minutes ago, sulli said:

wait omg did they release in like good fun or were they upset that she reached out them like that dd?? i really hope it goes ahead as scheduled and grace and her interact 

It was for fun, they love Grace and that's just her sense of humor lol

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Listen I'm sure her label did give her hell but firing your video editor because you didn't like "the vibe" of what they put together and deciding to do it yourself.............i wonder where she got the reputation of being "difficult to work with"

2 hours ago, KillForLove said:

Listen I'm sure her label did give her hell but firing your video editor because you didn't like "the vibe" of what they put together and deciding to do it yourself.............i wonder where she got the reputation of being "difficult to work with"

If she wasn't satisfied with the original music video, I can respect that she decided to edit it herself instead.... but

I do think it's very odd how they delayed the single release for such a long time due to the video being unfinished, it's been days now since the single release and there's still nothing from her regarding the video... so like, what was the point :um2:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

If she wasn't satisfied with the original music video, I can respect that she decided to edit it herself instead

But I do think it's very odd how they delayed the single release for such a long time, apparently due to the video being unfinished. It's been days now since the single release and there's still nothing from her regarding the video... so like, what was the point :um2: 

I mean I don't thinks she's shooting for commercial success but she really just lies to us and then when things change she can't even be bothered to update her fans. Even in that profile she says her fans "deserve the best" but like she can't even be bothered to to update us on anything. She literally deleted the single announcement post. Idk I love her music I just find her to be a very frustrating person.

L word her Down In Flames, Hands All Over Me and Live To Tell covers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys were right; DF sounds so much better with Dolby atmos; damn!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

8 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

we never getting this music video huh

Just like we never got a certain Grimes music video lol

Also it wouldn't be the first time that Sky has filmed a music video and didn't get out. 

But oh well, is Sky after all. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

42 minutes ago, moondrunk said:

The way this whole era has just died on arrival. Had she dropped the song in early April things would be looking very different right now, but instead this was the most underwhelming release ever. 

i guess obviously she had no way to know that she wasn’t going to like the cut of the music video but if she wasn’t going to release the single in march like she said then she should have dropped it as soon as she knew the editing was going to start over from scratch, that delay on the song for no reason completely obliterated any hype that had built up with the teaser/met appearance/musk controversy

we’ll see how this festival season goes but currently i think there’s like a 14% chance this album will be coming out. by her own admission it’s not even finished and she’s on instagram beefing with her label

She forgot the album announcement with the single release :flop:

She tried to remind herself by calling her latest single Don't Forget but hey this is what crack does with your head. Don't do drugs kids!