TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I don’t think she was late…more like having a panic attack back stage. She’s always been a bit nervous like Lana with performing. So i can’t blame her. 

this is exactly what I was thinking. It’s her first performance in 3 years, and after her 2019 Pitchfork appearance, I’m sure she was feeling really anxious. 

but I do want to say, she looked and sounded amazing this time. I hope that she sees how much she is loved and really slays these next performances. She did look really happy. So great seeing her back

BUT SHE'S NOT THE INNOCENT KIND

SHE'S NOT THE INNOCENT KIND:kris:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

anyone else just adore this song? 

the change from the darker vibe to major chords during the chorus is so beautiful especially at the end. the spirit of courtney love possessed her :angie:

it better not steal a spot from descending though 

The setli

21 hours ago, sulli said:

and she sounded so good today too :crai:

life comes at you fast (x2) :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

RIP Guardian officially :poordat:

The fact that we’ll be stuck with that Vimeo rip as leakers would rather cut their arms off before uploading the OG file

lady-gaga-crying.gif

I was at Sky’s concert yesterday and she said nothing about a new album or anything.

She wasn’t late in terms of being late to the festival because she was there half an hour in advance, she soundchecked “Don’t Forget,” “You’re Not the One,” “I Blame Myself” and another one I didn’t recognize.

No idea if it’s online already but the setlist was:

Boys

24 Hours

Don’t Forget

You’re Not the One

Nobody Asked Me

Innocent Kind

12 minutes ago, sulli said:

the change from the darker vibe to major chords during the chorus is so beautiful especially at the end. the spirit of courtney love possessed her :angie:

It sounds like Petals off the Celebrity Skin album but more post-punk, loves it :defeated:

1 hour ago, sulli said:

help i just realized this is the video with am i getting kicked off? im getting kicked off.. bye :-  :lmao:

1 hour ago, sulli said:

i really like this sound, perched for ths to be released

i just wish i could understand the lyrics :deadbanana:

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

Idk why people are complaining about Sky being lifeless on the stage, like, she's been like this her whole life. Yesterday was actually surprising because she really sounded good, I'll never forgive who the hell stopped us from listening All My Lovers Die

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson