TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Honestly those messy performances are so campy and funny, she's definitely doing on purpose for the spectacle, giving us the true Sky Ferreira experience

(I'm lying to myself bc make easier to keep liking her)

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

8 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Honestly those messy performances are so campy and funny, she's definitely doing on purpose for the spectacle, giving us the true Sky Ferreira experience

(I'm lying to myself bc make easier to keep liking her)

Let's keep lying ourselves and hide in our safety place until she gets to release something, anything. 

Can't wait for another Twin Peaks tribute and a 45 seconds cameo on a random TV show/film. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

19 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

when she covered Falling for David Lynch’s festival… she looked and sounded divine :flutter:

time ago i found somewhere the digitally converted vinyl they made out of the live performances from the first David Lynch Foundation's charity evening... she really sounds unreal 

las year someone recorded its sound on youtube hehe 

Halsey has contributed some of the worst alt pop in music history... I don't want her name spoken in a conversation about song of the 2010s haver miss ferreira 

Sky is a GOOD artist, like the actual work she has put out has stood against time, that's why we are all sitting fat in this thread every day. We just need the Album.

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

halsey would never need to pay rent a day in her life with some of y'all i swear… :awkney2: we already know she's talentless or whatever just give that girl a break this is the sky ferreira thread 

11 minutes ago, AlexIl said:

Do you actually think that or did her comments about Sky cut that deep

her music is terrible, yes I actually think that. No I don't think her comments about sky were particularly cutting in the slightest. A weak attempt that only reveal her own insecurities. Moving ON

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

44 minutes ago, Air said:

her music is terrible, yes I actually think that. No I don't think her comments about sky were particularly cutting in the slightest. A weak attempt that only reveal her own insecurities. Moving ON

Funny enough, in an alternate universe where Halsey and Sky get along just as good as Sky does with Charli. I'm pretty sure most people here who hate Halsey (but love Sky) would be rooting for her.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

halsey would never need to pay rent a day in her life with some of y'all i swear… :awkney2: we already know she's talentless or whatever just give that girl a break this is the sky ferreira thread 

The problem is that one troll that keeps bringing Halsey into this thread.

Please stop bringing the name of that weirdo to this thread

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

21 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

Pretty surprised Sky hasn't posted some sort of Julee tribute yet

I think she's afraid to come to the internet, she prob thinks people will drag her once again, and they def would..