TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

6 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

Praying that Thursday's performance will be better since it's indoors and more akin to a concert experience. She's also the last performer to go on that day so she likely won't be cut off

It's Sky, you never know what could happen :toofunny:

Imagine her getting kicked off even as the last performer, that'd be iconic

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

y’all are so ridiculous and full of shit

when has she EVER been a live performing artist? We literally have of gif of her on here doing… whatever this is:sky:

its very clear she’s a studio artist and that’s okay

this isn’t about her being late i mean the actual performance 

yall set your own expectations up way too high then blame it on her it’s literally insanity in this thread

not to mention her SuperFan paying off their mortgage on this thread

negAbhB.png

#LeakPrettyDull 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

There's nothing wrong with being a studio artist. The problem is money. Artists make money on the road. She's a great model and her acting is ok. Maybe she can do that for a living and make music on the side. 

She shouldn't be on stage doing festivals but that's where the money is and she has to eat and pay bills. 

After all these years and with such a brilliant debut, she should have had a brilliant career in music as Lana, Charli and Marina.

It's painful seeing these footages from all these festivals.  :cryney2:

She could literally play a recording and just have a dj set with all her songs and I wouldn’t care :hoe: just need somewhere to be able to scream and dance to her music and Primavera was kinda awkward for that since I couldn’t hear her half of the time :noparty: really glad I got to see Everything is embarrassing live though :party:

sgopYhV.gif

17 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

There's nothing wrong with being a studio artist. The problem is money. Artists make money on the road. She's a great model and her acting is ok. Maybe she can do that for a living and make music on the side. 

She shouldn't be on stage doing festivals but that's where the money is and she has to eat and pay bills. 

After all these years and with such a brilliant debut, she should have had a brilliant career in music as Lana, Charli and Marina.

It's painful seeing these footages from all these festivals.  :cryney2:

Exactly

however i will say, these performances were planned in advance and idk i would have practiced my live singing ahead of time if i were her or taken vocal lessons (which there’s nothing wrong with doing) but like I said, she’s a studio artist and that’s okay

but y’all GOTTA stop setting your expectations so high

negAbhB.png

If you ever feel the way I feel inside

Then guess it would come true

:trisha:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

17 minutes ago, nuclear angel said:

her mom doing her only promo is a mess

That's not the problem, the problem is that she keeps hyping fans and announcing dates that never happen. 

If Sky's mom was reliable (I don't blame her) everything would be great, but the problem is that Sky might plan to do something in a certain date, but once the date arrives she decides to postpone it. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

She needs a whole team and image 

overhaul at this point tbh- the outfits aren’t doing anything for her or her performances, she can work with a vocal coach for singing and overall confidence(the worst thing to afflict singing) even if you’re the best singer in the world-as soon as anxiety comes that throat is going to tighten and make it difficult to sing.

1 hour ago, sulli said:

the classic jaw grinding and beady eyes, she rolling on mdma sis

:sky:

this is 2013 btw

star