TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Could anyone send me a link to 108 on that Dwebsite? I need a hq mp3 and I can’t find one that’s not a YouTube rip. 

I have a physical copy of ‘As If!’, computers just don’t have disc drives nowadays 😭

can someone tell me when all the leaked tracks for masochism leaked... im doing something on her wiki yas!

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

5 minutes ago, JudahSoCutah said:

can someone tell me when all the leaked tracks for masochism leaked... im doing something on her wiki yas!

I Pray For Rain, Guardian, Legends, All To Myself, Always Ready to Lose You and Hurt By You

They're not all Masochism tracks, but they're all from the Masochism sessions, post NTMT

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Just now, KimKaDAB said:

I Pray For Rain, Guardian, Legends, All To Myself, Always Ready to Lose You and Hurt By You

They're not all Masochism tracks, but they're all from the Masochism sessions, post NTMT

i meant like the days they leaked lol 

and i don't seem to mind

3 minutes ago, JudahSoCutah said:

i meant like the days they leaked lol 

Ohhhhh

I only remember the months lol

I Pray For Rain v1 august 2020

Legends October 2020

All To Myself/Always Ready/Hurt/IPFR2 January 2021

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 minute ago, KimKaDAB said:

Ohhhhh

I only remember the months lol

I Pray For Rain v1 September 2020

Legends October 2020

All To Myself/Always Ready/Hurt/IPFR2 January 2021

tytytyyyyyyy

and i don't seem to mind

Just now, JudahSoCutah said:

tytytyyyyyyy

Just looked here, I Pray For Rain surfaced in August 20th 2020

6 hours ago, sophiesmom said:

i hope they’re not… there’s no masochism without guardian, plus she even sang it live, altough I would understand if she considered that song to be sort of a bridge between eras. 

Guardian is sky ferreira herstory at this point and it deserves an official release, period

I know this is super meaningless knowing how all the things went across the years, but one time she promised to give Guardian a proper individual release.

24 minutes ago, AOK said:

I know this is super meaningless knowing how all the things went across the years, but one time she promised to give Guardian a proper individual release.

For context, this is what she said about Guardian back in 2018–

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

her discography is actually horrible :air2: 90% of it are scraps collected, night time my time and downhill lullaby are style over substance, she has the worst unreleased/early catalog compared to her peers, cross you out is great but just she just sang the verse that was already there so it's entirely a charli song, her covers are cute but they are covers

her best work is Ghost EP and her best songs are ghost, everything is embarrassing, too many boys, one way to heaven, 24 hours, i blame myself, you're not the one, descending and guardian :air2: hang it up delishious

4 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

For context, this is what she said about Guardian back in 2018–

thanks for bringing it up! that same year she mentioned that NTMT vinyl reissue with unheard songs. 

although late everything could end up happening — she did release new material beforehand, her album will hit those shelves sooner or later, and a couple of days ago her mother suggested on insta rereleasing NTMT with proper distribution funds lmao maybe that could be her final capitol album. it may be short but she does have a flawless discography