TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 hours ago, 111 said:

her discography is actually horrible :air2: 90% of it are scraps collected, night time my time and downhill lullaby are style over substance, she has the worst unreleased/early catalog compared to her peers, cross you out is great but just she just sang the verse that was already there so it's entirely a charli song, her covers are cute but they are covers

her best work is Ghost EP and her best songs are ghost, everything is embarrassing, too many boys, one way to heaven, 24 hours, i blame myself, you're not the one, descending and guardian :air2: hang it up delishious

The songs are more focused on the melody and ambient than the lyrics, which is nothing new and I love it.

It's shit but it's nowhere near the worst. The majority has a bad early catalog including Lana in her teenage years. The songs were trendy at the time and One's aesthetic reminds me of Gossip Girl and late 2000s high fashion.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

2 hours ago, 111 said:

her discography is actually horrible :air2: 90% of it are scraps collected, night time my time and downhill lullaby are style over substance, she has the worst unreleased/early catalog compared to her peers, cross you out is great but just she just sang the verse that was already there so it's entirely a charli song, her covers are cute but they are covers

her best work is Ghost EP and her best songs are ghost, everything is embarrassing, too many boys, one way to heaven, 24 hours, i blame myself, you're not the one, descending and guardian :air2: hang it up delishious

Yet she’s powerful enough to be on your mind CONSTANTLY….. Obsession.mp3

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

Just now, feelingxcx said:

Hey, if anyone recorded videos or audio from the London show and can send them through please DM me. I'm trying to edit some videos of the event with the best angles and sound :)

she doesnt put this much effort into her career sis 

maybe you should edit the dont forget video too and we can get it released :air2:

Just now, pinkfuneral said:

she really should enlist her fans to help her finish it...I'm sure one of y'all has the technical skill to edit professional video

i mean she had a professional editor and fired them for no reason so that poor fan who'd have to work for :air2:

6 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

being a fan of hers requires a lot of resilience (with masochistic tendencies) so I think they'd be well-prepared tbh

being a fan of her requires low intelligence :air2: we as a society have moved on from needing sky ferreira

tamaryn and hatchie are enough to keep her seat warm

6 minutes ago, 111 said:

being a fan of her requires low intelligence :air2: we as a society have moved on from needing sky ferreira

you have certainly not moved on if you’re still camping out in the Sky Ferreira LanaBoards thread… ain’t you tired miss hilly? ain’t you tired?

11 minutes ago, 111 said:

just admit you’re a fan already :pls:

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

16 hours ago, HandsTied said:

Could anyone send me a link to 108 on that Dwebsite? I need a hq mp3 and I can’t find one that’s not a YouTube rip. 

I have a physical copy of ‘As If!’, computers just don’t have disc drives nowadays 😭

Cmon someone just hit that upload button for me :hooker:

1 hour ago, 111 said:

she doesnt put this much effort into her career sis 

maybe you should edit the dont forget video too and we can get it released :air2:

I WISH. I would be willing to pay HER to let me do it at this point 💀