TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

JUST GIVE ME DESCENDING PLEASE I'M STARVING I'LL TAKE ANYTHING, EVEN A LITTLE NEW SNIPPET:trisha:

Don't be conformist sis, or leakers will leak/Sky will tease a heavily edited 2 sec snippet and disappear for ages :toofunny:Β let's hope for the whole thing instead :makeup2:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

13 hours ago, venicebitch said:

@adminΒ please do something, this person is provoking fights in this threadΒ 

Β 

12 hours ago, EmptyPromises said:

@adminΒ can you just do something or clarify that you just dgaf? Much appreciated

He was boastingΒ on this threadΒ a while backΒ about how he's "friends with the site owner"Β and because of that he doesn'tΒ get WPs or anything. So I'dΒ say they dgafΒ :crossed:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

1 hour ago, Lonely Planet said:

No music video still. What is she doing. Wouldn’t be surprised if she dropped second single before a video.Β 

Isn’t Don’t Forget the second single with downhill lullaby being the first…..Β 

Β 

She has about a year plus to drop the video before the next single I wouldn’t worry… 

3 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

No music video still. What is she doing. Wouldn’t be surprised if she dropped second single before a video.Β 

yeah next single coming 3 years later and then vid

3 hours ago, junegloom said:

Isn’t Don’t Forget the second single with downhill lullaby being the first…..Β 

Β 

She has about a year plus to drop the video before the next single I wouldn’t worry… 

Β 

Well, look at Grimes, she just released a music video for a song that appears in her last album lol

Β 

And also she has another music video (We Appreciate Power) left to release from that same album.Β 

Β 

Hikaru UtadaΒ β€’ BANKSΒ β€’ Rina SawayamaΒ β€’ Aly & AJΒ β€’ MARINAΒ β€’ BjΓΆrkΒ β€’ Kate BushΒ β€’ Marion RavnΒ β€’ Carly Rae JepsenΒ β€’
Hilary DuffΒ β€’ Charli XCXΒ β€’ The CardigansΒ β€’ MitskiΒ β€’ Phoebe BridgersΒ β€’ Allie XΒ β€’ Caroline PolachekΒ β€’ Meg & Dia β€’Β Dia FramptonΒ β€’ Olivia LufkinΒ β€’Β PoppyΒ β€’ GrimesΒ β€’ Melanie MartinezΒ β€’ Lana Del ReyΒ β€’ Bat for LashesΒ β€’ Ayumi HamasakiΒ Β β€’ Paramore β€’ Hayley WilliamsΒ β€’Β Evanescence/Amy LeeΒ β€’ ACOΒ β€’ LIGHTSΒ β€’ Alexz JohnsonΒ β€’ Avril LavigneΒ β€’ FlorrieΒ β€’ Flyleaf/Lacey SturmΒ β€’ Tove LoΒ β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ HANAΒ β€’ DaineΒ β€’ FoxesΒ β€’ CHVRCHESΒ β€’ Lorde

I'm behind but has she given any estimate about when the video will be out? I wish she would have just released it with the song. Like, I get smaller artists usually release music videos a bit after the song is released because it keeps the hype from dying but I feel like the music video would've made it feel like a big proper comeback everyone was hoping for.

giphy.gifΒ 

i haven't been on here since the guardian and nmeΒ interviews dropped and some of you are unhealthily obsessed with wanting her to fail... weirdo behavior. at this point there's nothing we as fans can do besides hope that the don't forget video comes out soon and that masochism comes out in the next few years

i love sky ferreira

Y0jLcfB.gif.Λšβ‚Šβ€§.ΰΌ»π“†©β€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΒ My love's pourin' 𓆩β€ͺβ€ͺβ€οΈŽβ€¬π“†ͺΰΌΊ.β€§β‚ŠΛš.Β yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

Β°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||Like a waterfall.||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°l||lΒ°

1:32━━━━━♑────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ β–Β β–Œ β–·β–· | β†Ί

3 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Β 

Well, look at Grimes, she just released a music video for a song that appears in her last album lol

Β 

And also she has another music video (We Appreciate Power) left to release from that same album.Β 

Β 

We can look at Grimes if you wish… but it wouldn’t be worth it as Grimes has released a heck of a lot in between Sky’s releases of Goodbye Lullaby and Don’t Forget;Β including stems andΒ visuals!

Sky is performing this Saturday in Belgium aaa, hopefully we get another all my lovers die performance

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

i was sooo bored and found more sky snippets that were uploaded on december along with cobra & ms bluebeardΒ :hooker:

https://dbree.org/v/ba15e1Β according to the tag this is aΒ writer's demo, according to the sky wiki she only performs the song

https://dbree.org/v/1ba156Β anotherΒ snippet fromΒ sky's soundcloud song "i want blood"

https://dbree.org/v/1ba154Β hq of the old snippet, with new lyrics

2 hours ago, junegloom said:

We can look at Grimes if you wish… but it wouldn’t be worth it as Grimes has released a heck of a lot in between Sky’s releases of Goodbye Lullaby and Don’t Forget;Β including stems andΒ visuals!

Β 

Yeah, and also Grimes produces her album tracks by herself most of the times.Β 

Β 

She also teaches herself to play instruments to record them.Β 

Β 

Grimes is a better artist overall and Sky is years behind her in so many aspects. But Sky voice is way better and knows how to sing compared to Grimes that relies too much in auto tune and other effects to sound decent.Β 

Β 

As much time Grimes takes to release stuff (even when she has had struggles with her labels just like Charli and Marina have had), at least we know she will get to release her projects sooner or later.

Β 

With Sky is different because she always blames the label but at the same time the stuff is not ready yet to be released because she thinks her projects are not fully polished yet.Β 

Hikaru UtadaΒ β€’ BANKSΒ β€’ Rina SawayamaΒ β€’ Aly & AJΒ β€’ MARINAΒ β€’ BjΓΆrkΒ β€’ Kate BushΒ β€’ Marion RavnΒ β€’ Carly Rae JepsenΒ β€’
Hilary DuffΒ β€’ Charli XCXΒ β€’ The CardigansΒ β€’ MitskiΒ β€’ Phoebe BridgersΒ β€’ Allie XΒ β€’ Caroline PolachekΒ β€’ Meg & Dia β€’Β Dia FramptonΒ β€’ Olivia LufkinΒ β€’Β PoppyΒ β€’ GrimesΒ β€’ Melanie MartinezΒ β€’ Lana Del ReyΒ β€’ Bat for LashesΒ β€’ Ayumi HamasakiΒ Β β€’ Paramore β€’ Hayley WilliamsΒ β€’Β Evanescence/Amy LeeΒ β€’ ACOΒ β€’ LIGHTSΒ β€’ Alexz JohnsonΒ β€’ Avril LavigneΒ β€’ FlorrieΒ β€’ Flyleaf/Lacey SturmΒ β€’ Tove LoΒ β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ HANAΒ β€’ DaineΒ β€’ FoxesΒ β€’ CHVRCHESΒ β€’ Lorde

29 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Β 

Yeah, and also Grimes produces her album tracks by herself most of the times.Β 

Β 

She also teaches herself to play instruments to record them.Β 

Β 

Grimes is a better artist overall and Sky is years behind her in so many aspects. But Sky voice is way better and knows how to sing compared to Grimes that relies too much in auto tune and other effects to sound decent.Β 

Β 

As much time Grimes takes to release stuff (even when she has had struggles with her labels just like Charli and Marina have had), at least we know she will get to release her projects sooner or later.

Β 

With Sky is different because she always blames the label but at the same time the stuff is not ready yet to be released because she thinks her projects are not fully polished yet.Β 

…. did I accidentally click the Grimes thread?Β Β 

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif