TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

11 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

He was boasting on this thread a while back about how he's "friends with the site owner" and because of that he doesn't get WPs or anything. So I'd say they dgaf :crossed:

we got elle’s tea…

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

Yeah, and also Grimes produces her album tracks by herself most of the times. 

She also teaches herself to play instruments to record them. 

Grimes is a better artist overall and Sky is years behind her in so many aspects. But Sky voice is way better and knows how to sing compared to Grimes that relies too much in auto tune and other effects to sound decent. 

As much time Grimes takes to release stuff (even when she has had struggles with her labels just like Charli and Marina have had), at least we know she will get to release her projects sooner or later.

With Sky is different because she always blames the label but at the same time the stuff is not ready yet to be released because she thinks her projects are not fully polished yet. 

Lowkey agree, grimes used to have a lot more commitment to her own music and art

But Grimes is now doing that awful generic house music to straight people clubs, at least she still a very good visual artist too

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

2 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

…. did I accidentally click the Grimes thread?  

Yes ma'am. 

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

Lowkey agree, grimes used to have a lot more commitment to her own music and art

But Grimes is now doing that awful generic house music to straight people clubs, at least she still a very good visual artist too

Oh my, I agree. 

Miss_A had such a strong personality and the production was very intricate yet very easy to digest (similar to the poppier Art Angels). 

But the new music just feel lifeless and generic even though they are major bops. 

With that said, I'm super happy that Sky is keeping the same sound she explored on NTMT but expanding it. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Yeah, and also Grimes produces her album tracks by herself most of the times. 

She also teaches herself to play instruments to record them. 

Grimes is a better artist overall and Sky is years behind her in so many aspects. But Sky voice is way better and knows how to sing compared to Grimes that relies too much in auto tune and other effects to sound decent. 

As much time Grimes takes to release stuff (even when she has had struggles with her labels just like Charli and Marina have had), at least we know she will get to release her projects sooner or later.

With Sky is different because she always blames the label but at the same time the stuff is not ready yet to be released because she thinks her projects are not fully polished yet. 

Wow, you really did wish to talk about grimes. 

I’m completely lost who you’re arguing for or against, if at all. Either way, let’s all hope that Sky will take control of her empire and achieve brilliant things like artists such as Grimes. 

33 minutes ago, junegloom said:

Wow, you really did wish to talk about grimes. 

I’m completely lost who you’re arguing for or against, if at all. Either way, let’s all hope that Sky will take control of her empire and achieve brilliant things like artists such as Grimes. 

And also mentioned Charli and Marina, all those three are Sky peers. 

Let us not forget that timeless and epic photoshoot of Sky, Charli and Grimes. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Truth is Sky fucked up her own career regardless of label interference, there's countless indie acts pop or otherwise that have released DISCOGRAPHIES in between her >5 single drops since her last album album released in Twenty-fucking-Thirteen. There really is no excuse for her.

She should've just done what Charli did & released albums and just marketed them as mixtapes.  I'm a Sky fan sine 99 Tears & will still listen to whatever she puts out, but she herself is dumb and it's sad to see her own career be self-sabotaged

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

13 minutes ago, slasherflicks said:

She should've just done what Charli did & released albums and just marketed them as mixtapes.  I'm a Sky fan sine 99 Tears & will still listen to whatever she puts out, but she herself is dumb and it's sad to see her own career be self-sabotaged

I agree, and that's one of the things that really make me go ????? about Sky and this era, because she REALLY REALLY wants to make Masochism a regular era, she said lots of times that didn't want to simply release the album and she's also following the same rollout plan that she had since 2019, idk why that's a must for her

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

each day i get more convinced there's no music video and she said there was to justify the delay on the release date of the single… anyway WHERE'S THE FUCKING VIDEO? 6EaR.gif

4 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

each day i get more convinced there's no music video and she said there was to justify the delay on the release date of the single… anyway WHERE'S THE FUCKING VIDEO? 6EaR.gif

It's coming with the album lol

i am begging someone give me the photoshoot she took for one in the highest quality out there

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

It really sucks how this festival tour is prolonging the entire album rollout process...I know she needs to make some money but like? Sky please just lock yourself in the studio when you get back to LA and don't come out until it's done

ma'am she needs to pay a rent, she's like 9 years late atp

tamaryn shared the official lyrics to all my lovers die on ig stories (its only missing the pre-chorus and the bridge) 

"I shed my deceit
Because all my lovers die
I had to let it be

Up to the bitter end
You stayed some kind of friend
Up to the night I failed

But you never could shut me out
You wouldn't so I did it myself
It's only fair now

[...]

If you ever feel that way
I'll leave your sight
Then I guess it would come true

My search for faith
I let it fill the silence
But it isn't you"

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

4 minutes ago, medievalthots said:

tamaryn shared the official lyrics to all my lovers die on ig stories (its only missing the pre-chorus and the bridge) 

"I shed my deceit
I had to let it be

Up to the bitter end
Up to the night I failed

It's only fair now

[...]

I'll leave your sight

My search for faith
But it isn't you"

Oooh so All My Lovers Die is also coming...

Spoiler

In 2028 I fear :deadbanana: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

So has Sky just been kicking it in Europe all month, since she still has the show in Belgium this weekend? 

well obviously she left her laptop at home so she can’t release the video guyssss /s

actually with her luck it was confiscated by customs and destroyed in a pride month hate crime 

29 minutes ago, medievalthots said:

"I shed my deceit
I had to let it be

Up to the bitter end
Up to the night I failed

It's only fair now

[...]

I'll leave your sight

My search for faith
But it isn't you"

imagine another artist sharing the lyrics to "your" song 

On 6/20/2022 at 9:43 AM, Coloringbooks said:

He was boasting on this thread a while back about how he's "friends with the site owner" and because of that he doesn't get WPs or anything. So I'd say they dgaf :crossed:

well if Elle is friends with Eclipse and he has any kind of immunity here that actually says a lot about her 💀 lol sorry