TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

12 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

idgAF about belly gullding. leak something!

Lol it all came because we were discussing her covers. But true, leak something pls! :true: 

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

song stealer strikes again :lmao:wish i stayed is a masterpiece it's such a personal and beautiful song by ellie

Love Wish I Stayed but this time, it was not Sky. The producer fucked up and gave Sky the song without Ellie's permission dddd what a mess.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

Lol it all came because we were discussing her covers. But true, leak something pls! :true: 

Love Wish I Stayed but this time, it was not Sky. The producer fucked up and gave Sky the song without Ellie's permission dddd what a mess.

idc she still posted that shit on her myspace without getting permission? :air2: once again proving she just sings whatever producer demo or scrap she can gather and releases them kii 

1 hour ago, 111 said:

idc she still posted that shit on her myspace without getting permission? :air2: once again proving she just sings whatever producer demo or scrap she can gather and releases them kii 

Just like she did with EIE. 

I still remember how angry Dev Hynes was lol. 

I wonder if Ellie has bad blood with Sky, I doubt it considering that she's now even OK with Marina. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, 111 said:

It’s a cover, you can release them without permission provided non monetisation-as the song was already released-nothing she she can do

43 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

It’s a cover, you can release them without permission provided non monetisation-as the song was already released-nothing she she can do

In the last page you can read what happened with that song. Frankmusik sent the song to Sky to record it before Ellie (who already had recorded it) released it. Ellie realised and Frankmusik told Sky to take it down as she already had posted it on MySpace (which she shouldn't have because she didn't have permission to).

But yeah, it essentially was a cover. The thing is that Ellie was already scheduled to release the song, and Frankmusik didn't have to send the song to Sky to record it.

i still cant believe sky was 16-18 singing "are you ready for me daddy tell me whatcha gonna do" :toofunny:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

19 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

So basically the ones from the first section are all prior to NTMT no?

The way she actually has material to release a cover album to hold people over while finishing Masochism...

I know Blue Velvet and All the Madmen were live and Easy was for the Baby Driver soundtrack, but I'm pretty sure she has some in the vault that we don't know yet. It would've been a nice move after the Voices Carry release on Soundcloud: a whole cover album (or a 8-track EP if you will) in 2019, then Downhill Lullaby in late 2021, Don't Forget 2022, maybe another single mid-summer and the album in the fall. Maybe the wait wouldn't have felt this loooong.

:defeated: 

she was supposed to release a cover ep. that's what eclipse said like 2 years ago lmao

1 minute ago, nuclear angel said:

she was supposed to release a cover ep. that's what eclipse said like 2 years ago lmao

I remember that but thought it was literally bs :eartha: well, before Don't Forget, I thought anything Sky-releasing-related was bs

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

I remember that but thought it was literally bs :eartha: well, before Don't Forget, I thought anything Sky-releasing-related was bs

idk it sounded pretty real to me, but i guess capitol blocked it too

38 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

All My Lovers Die is going to be her next Everything is Embarrassing

i hope not i am gonna gatekeep that song so hard when it comes out

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Sky edited the lyrics and song structure of EIE... stop the slander! Dev was bitter and has not made a song nearly as successful since

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

I think she just deleted the video by accident when editing and don't want to tell us (again)

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

I think she just deleted the video by accident when editing and don't want to tell us (again)

Well, I wouldn't doubt it haha 

She has such bad luck. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde