TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, Air said:

I just wanna hear your HEEaaAAArrrTtttttt

so cute and adorable, she sounds great here :wub: is there a full?

what i've noticed about her voice is that she sounds the best when she's not trying to put too much strength and projection behind it, she has a naturally somewhat thin and airy voice and i was watching performance vids from grace jones festival or this i realized much she shines when she has proper like volume control of her voice

2 hours ago, Air said:

I just wanna hear your HEEaaAAArrrTtttttt

I love how consistent her style is

One thing about Sky is that she'll always be with the top piece w skirt, long shirt w shorts or a mini dress + a big ass jacket twice her size + black boots

And I'm obsessed with those looks😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

20 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

Do we have any proof that she actually filmed a DF music video

Not really: What we know is that the press shots / promo pics from Don't Forget were apparently taken on the set of the video and that's pretty much it

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

the real reason why the video isn't coming is cuz masochism is a visual album and she's gonna drop everything at the same time I cracked the code you guys

Gritando GIF - Oprah Winfrey Scream Yell - Discover & Share GIFs

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

30 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

Do we have any proof that she actually filmed a DF music video

I had flashbacks from 2015-2018 when she claimed she filmed something for Masochism already lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

39 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

I had flashbacks from 2015-2018 when she claimed she filmed something for Masochism already lol

The Guardian MV and that visual EP 😭😭😭 R.I.P. to them

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

7 hours ago, Foxes said:

the real reason why the video isn't coming is cuz masochism is a visual album and she's gonna drop everything at the same time I cracked the code you guys

Gritando GIF - Oprah Winfrey Scream Yell - Discover & Share GIFs

The idea of her releasing 12 music videos….would put her in an even deeper coma

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Isn't there a set tonight?

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

59 minutes ago, Air said:

Isn't there a set tonight?

No, it was cancelled by the own event, but she had a set yesterday.

Now she still have two shows left, on june 30th and july 1th

For those curious, she was 20 minutes late yesterday (out of a 45 minute set) and the sound was described as messy. Her band members were in a bad mood and people left early.

https://www.humo.be/muziek/tijdens-de-set-van-sky-ferreira-op-tw-classic-veranderde-plaatsvervangende-schaamte-in-bedroevend-medelijden~b8c822a3/

This website gave her performance a one star review, but it seems to be behind a paywall.

https://twitter.com/stonehead/status/1540711105198030849

https://twitter.com/dillenmeulemans/status/1540752888980377600