TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

53 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

For those curious, she was 20 minutes late yesterday (out of a 45 minute set) and the sound was described as messy. Her band members were in a bad mood and people left early.

https://www.humo.be/muziek/tijdens-de-set-van-sky-ferreira-op-tw-classic-veranderde-plaatsvervangende-schaamte-in-bedroevend-medelijden~b8c822a3/

This website gave her performance a one star review, but it seems to be behind a paywall.

https://twitter.com/stonehead/status/1540711105198030849

https://twitter.com/dillenmeulemans/status/1540752888980377600

So far her shows have been a disaster…how she keeps being late I don’t know. Can she not arrive earlier??  She needs to pull her shit together

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

So far her shows have been a disaster…how she keeps being late I don’t know. Can she not arrive earlier??  She needs to pull her shit together

It's likely some anxiety thing, but if this keeps happening she has to either stop doing shows or find another solution. Blaming everyone around her but herself won't solve the issue.

48 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

It's likely some anxiety thing, but if this keeps happening she has to either stop doing shows or find another solution. Blaming everyone around her but herself won't solve the issue.

Exactly, I think she needs transparency with fans. If it’s anxiety we’d understand more.

1 hour ago, House of Balloons said:

she's so annoying why do i stan

For me it’s because her music can be pretty good, I like her sound and the atmosphere it gives off…it’s frustrating to see her not being able to reach her full potential musically and have several albums.  

56 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

For me it’s because her music can be pretty good, I like her sound and the atmosphere it gives off…it’s frustrating to see her not being able to reach her full potential musically and have several albums.  

For me it's also the music and her old aesthetic. I watched multiple of her interviews and her personality is always like boiled unseasoned chicken. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Just now, shady said:

For me it's also the music and her old aesthetic. I watched multiple of her interviews and her personality is always like boiled unseasoned chicken. 

I can’t watch her interviews they make me cringe….she’s like a ball of nerves but very flat at the same time

26 minutes ago, shady said:

💀 I think she’s just very anxiety ridden.

not the chicken comment..

19 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

The Guardian MV and that visual EP 😭😭😭 R.I.P. to them

Yup. 

And she claimed she had tons of things already filmed and ready to release but the label won't permit her. 

But now she claims she's still finishing stuff and now is not label's fault. 

I'm puzzled lol

8 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

For those curious, she was 20 minutes late yesterday (out of a 45 minute set) and the sound was described as messy. Her band members were in a bad mood and people left early.

https://www.humo.be/muziek/tijdens-de-set-van-sky-ferreira-op-tw-classic-veranderde-plaatsvervangende-schaamte-in-bedroevend-medelijden~b8c822a3/

This website gave her performance a one star review, but it seems to be behind a paywall.

https://twitter.com/stonehead/status/1540711105198030849

https://twitter.com/dillenmeulemans/status/1540752888980377600

This is so fucking weird because all her sets have been reviewed as messy, except for one show that had race reviews even though she was like 40 minutes late lol. 

7 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

And yet so many people here keep defending her so intensely. 

I just don't get it lol. 

I love her music but she's messy af.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

leak i'm not alright

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Do you guys think Sky have another surprise in her pockets, like something that she didn't even teased? Because Descending, Guardian, IPFR and All My Lovers Die are all so so so so good, I'm lowkey afraid that she doesn't have any other song as good as those 4. Like, Innocent Kind is good, but idk it just didn't hit the same as the others

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

2 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Do you guys think Sky have another surprise in her pockets, like something that she didn't even teased? Because Descending, Guardian, IPFR and All My Lovers Die are all so so so so good, I'm lowkey afraid that she doesn't have any other song as good as those 4. Like, Innocent Kind is good, but idk it just didn't hit the same as the others

you'll never be let down if you expect nothing 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

5 hours ago, Air said:

leak i'm not alright

I want that one so badly, also Cobra and Pretty Dull. 

Once those leaks, I'm out of here. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde