TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Yeah sky is DONE

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

sky stans just discovering tamaryns excellence for the first time is so funny like why wait for masochism when you can overplay cranekiss which is easily one of the most underrated masterpieces in history. stream her give her some coin 

Let's be honest, Sky prob just wanted to do a Tamaryn covers album but she knew people would drag her so bad that she decided to keep with Masochism 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

4 hours ago, The Love Witch said:

Not the H***** stan coming back in here to troll and talk shit.

I can write a hate essay for H***** tho and it's not my fault some of you can't handle the facts. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

7 minutes ago, NightTimeIsMyTime said:

she also filmed a music video here (it was either love in stereo or heavy metal heart i cant remember) but all the footage got lost :toofunny:

Love in Stereo. 

And yup, bad luck Sky. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

can anyone give me a list of all NTMT outtakes? these are the only ones i know of

I Can't Say No to Myself

I'm On Top

Werewolf (I Like You)

Pretty Dull

One Way to Heaven

Rancid Girl

(wild at heart tracks could be counted as outtakes too ig)

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 hour ago, JudahSoCutah said:

can anyone give me a list of all NTMT outtakes? these are the only ones i know of

I Can't Say No to Myself

I'm On Top

Werewolf (I Like You)

Pretty Dull

One Way to Heaven

Rancid Girl

(wild at heart tracks could be counted as outtakes too ig)

OWTH and Rancid girl are Ghost 

I'm inside of my own human body and I don't even know it yet

2 hours ago, Cool said:

they were both registered during 2013 and OWTH was like a month before the album track mass

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

8 hours ago, Cool said:

6 hours ago, JudahSoCutah said:

they were both registered during 2013 and OWTH was like a month before the album track mass

Most of the Ghost songs were meant for Wild at Heart. 

Then she scrapped the whole thing and started to work in "I'm Not Alright" which had half of the songs from NTMT. Then it became "I Will" with around 85% of the NTMT album ready. 

Then she finished the NTMT title track and decided to name it NTMT. 

I know, is messy, but it's Sky. 

As much as I adore the title track, something tells me that "I'm Not Alright" had better songs than NTMT. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I stopped coming here cause all that negativity was getting a little bit out of hand.

Also, Sky's not a helper so we can't help her in any way unless streaming Don't Forget.

The music video is no where to be seen... Honestly I got tired of expecting things, rooting for her...

Wish her the best.  When (or if) things comes out, I'll listen and cheer but meanwhile I'm avoiding to check on her.

:w8ing:

6 hours ago, JudahSoCutah said:

Both were recorded in 2012 before Ghost dropped and were registered a year later for whatever reason. 

I'm inside of my own human body and I don't even know it yet