TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I WILL was such a better album name

Night time, hate crime litcherally the worst song on the alboom

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

11 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

wasn't the love in stereo footage damaged i a fire or something 

There was a fire on their street :dua: 

jk i don't really know i just wanted to make a stupid pun forgive me

1 hour ago, Air said:

You had me until the NTMT title track slander. Like, I Will is my favourite Sky song of all time, but NTMT is an excellent song :wtf2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, NightTimeIsMyTime said:

i think NTMT is definitely the superior album out of the ones recorded... imo the Justin Raisen / Ariel Rechtshaid stuff is leagues above the Jon Brion / Greg Kurstin stuff.

I can't agree nor disagree with you, mostly because all the other recorded albums that got scrapped haven't leak. 

3 hours ago, Air said:

Just like everyone said, I think NTMT title track is the best song off the album. 

I want more music like that, that's why DL didn't disappoint me, but sure is a mixing mess.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

19 minutes ago, NightTimeIsMyTime said:

WCT: Are you vegetarian?

Sky Ferreira: I kind of am but I am not. I don't really have a label. People take that stuff very seriously. I don't really eat dairy or meat very often if ever. I listen to what my body really wants.

https://www.windycitytimes.com/m/APPredirect.php?AID=45847 :creepna3:

Listen to what my body really wants…..  ̶m̶e̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶k̶e̶

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

33 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Listen to what my body really wants…..  ̶m̶e̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶k̶e̶

Most effective diet ever. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

58 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

Can you elaborate on the part about DL's mixing? I've never been able to hear it. To my ear it sounds more balanced than DF and makes better use of reverb

The instruments have too much space to breathe but at the same time most of them sound as prominent as the others and it's hard to separate them. Also her voice tends to get buried in the mix. 

A better mixing would allow the listener to hear and separate most of the layers and have a better sense of what is he or she listening. Also sometimes is really hard to understand some words she is singing and it's hard to have a better understanding of the message she's sending. 

She has/had Lyme disease …that’s one of her reasons for music delays and bad health? I dunno sounds suspicious to me.. What is it with celebrities and Lyme disease? Do they roll around in fields all day or something? Seems strange so many have had it.  Didn’t know Lyme made you look like a Coke and meth head 🤷🏼‍♂️

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

11 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Most of the Ghost songs were meant for Wild at Heart. 

Then she scrapped the whole thing and started to work in "I'm Not Alright" which had half of the songs from NTMT. Then it became "I Will" with around 85% of the NTMT album ready. 

Then she finished the NTMT title track and decided to name it NTMT. 

I know, is messy, but it's Sky. 

As much as I adore the title track, something tells me that "I'm Not Alright" had better songs than NTMT. 

do we have a tracklist for im not alright?

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

i hate constantly being in the unknown about her music and what’s next for her. with charli i feel like she’s always consistent with releases and let’s us now what’s going on but with sky i doubt everything she says and she’s never honest. i still love sky but it feels pointless stanning her atp :lanasrs2:

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

5 hours ago, NightTimeIsMyTime said:

i really hope sky sticks with her old plan and releases guardian as a single off masochism at some point... that song is too good to let go to waste :deadbanana:

i saw a post on here that mentioned guardian and pray for rain being on the album so lets hope

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind