TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

42 minutes ago, JudahSoCutah said:

i saw a post on here that mentioned guardian and pray for rain being on the album so lets hope

I don't think there's any possibility for those to be included. Both tracks were left unfinished and weren't even properly touched by Justin or Dan since 2015/2016.

well-so-im-done.gif

Wait why Don't Forget is sounding a little bit different now?

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, JudahSoCutah said:

do we have a tracklist for im not alright?

No, sadly. 

But some of the confirmed/rumored songs are:

Pretty Dull

I Can't Say No to Myself

I'm Not Alright

24 Hours

Werewolf 

Swamp Girl

Ain't Your Right 

You Are Not the One

I'm on Top

6 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Am I the only one that doesn’t care for Guardian

I don't care for it either, I find it very granting. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 hours ago, Real Bad Girl said:

I don't think there's any possibility for those to be included. Both tracks were left unfinished and weren't even properly touched by Justin or Dan since 2015/2016.

did you leak the descending and dont forget snippets? if you did i love you

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

10 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She has/had Lyme disease …that’s one of her reasons for music delays and bad health? I dunno sounds suspicious to me.. What is it with celebrities and Lyme disease? Do they roll around in fields all day or something? Seems strange so many have had it.  Didn’t know Lyme made you look like a Coke and meth head 🤷🏼‍♂️

I heard that Lyme disease was a cover up for drug addiction which makes complete sense. Having Lyme disease is pretty rare and celebs make it look like every 3rd person has it. People who are most likely to have it are people into horse riding like Bella Hadid or farmers. My mom contracted it by riding a bike and went to treatments and it's really not that severe, I think she wasn't allowed to drink alcohol and maybe had small fatigue, nobody noticed she had Lyme disease and that lasted for a couple of months. Compare that to celebs whose Lyme disease lasts for years, "takes over" their life and changes their appearance despite having the best access to health care and being in their 20s. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

57 minutes ago, shady said:

I heard that Lyme disease was a cover up for drug addiction which makes complete sense. Having Lyme disease is pretty rare and celebs make it look like every 3rd person has it. People who are most likely to have it are people into horse riding like Bella Hadid or farmers. My mom contracted it by riding a bike and went to treatments and it's really not that severe, I think she wasn't allowed to drink alcohol and maybe had small fatigue, nobody noticed she had Lyme disease and that lasted for a couple of months. Compare that to celebs whose Lyme disease lasts for years, "takes over" their life and changes their appearance despite having the best access to health care and being in their 20s. 

There’s a documented number of people who suffer the disease for years, https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/lyme-disease/

let’s not be ignorant here, I’m sure some may use it as an excuse but it isn’t out of the ordinary.

Justin bieber even admitted he was a heavy drug user alongside Lyme disease 

32 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

There’s a documented number of people who suffer the disease for years, https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/lyme-disease/

let’s not be ignorant here, I’m sure some may use it as an excuse but it isn’t out of the ordinary.

Justin bieber even admitted he was a heavy drug user alongside Lyme disease 

Some are getting diagnosed with chronic Lyme years later through  private testing which isn’t actually that accurate or has evidence.  So I don’t doubt many with Lyme have long term symptoms, but I’m not sure there is a concrete way to know for sure if it’s the cause of your symptoms years afterwards from such testing.  You see it in health groups/forums all the time… lyme being blamed after they went to a company who does ‘advanced testing’ I’m skeptical of it.  I think the only way to know for sure is if it’s picked up early in standard bloods and other signs like a bullseye rash.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

21 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Some are getting diagnosed with chronic Lyme years later through  private testing which isn’t actually that accurate or has evidence.  So I don’t doubt many with Lyme have long term symptoms, but I’m not sure there is a concrete way to know for sure if it’s the cause of your symptoms years afterwards from such testing.  You see it in health groups/forums all the time… lyme being blamed after they went to a company who does ‘advanced testing’ I’m skeptical of it.  I think the only way to know for sure is if it’s picked up early in standard bloods and other signs like a bullseye rash.  

Well alternatively perhaps some of these have fibromyalgia 

56 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

alternatively, who gives a shit about her druggie past. Who in the celeb world isn’t/was one at a point lol 

omg for real, it’s naive to act like all the other pop girlies aren’t zooted on something.

I for one have been to rehab 4 times since ntmt was released. People can change

12 minutes ago, Kristine said:

omg for real, it’s naive to act like all the other pop girlies aren’t zooted on something.

I for one have been to rehab 4 times since ntmt was released. People can change

Forreal, not really sure why it’s held against her (or any celeb who’d used in the past). Like ok,,,she did drugs…wow that’s so shocking for someone in the entertainment industry! :O

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)