TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 7/2/2022 at 9:51 PM, Real Bad Girl said:

Sky also did a cover of Wind Beneath My Wings that's also locked in the vault.

where was it mentioned ?

I'm inside of my own human body but I don't feel it yet

2 hours ago, Betty Blue said:

Kim Petras did it justice. Kim Petras can do anything Kate Bush or Sky Ferreira could do. 

kim did NOT do it justice :omfg2: and i’m sorry but in what world could kim do anything sky does? she couldn’t pull off a single song from ntmt

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

15 hours ago, deadlynightshades said:

Sky's mom commented on a tiktok of Halsey singing running up that hill saying that Sky recorded a version and it's better... unnecessary but now I want to hear it (https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNB3m3kD/?k=1)

And the entire Halsey war keeps giving lol

It's embarrassing how Tonia is now commenting in Halsey TikToks about her daughter. At this point is ridiculous. 

We love you Tonia, but this comes now as petty. 

12 hours ago, Kristine said:

Y’all leave tonia alone. I love that she stans like the best of us. 

also that hagsley should have never touched that song. Sky lead the way long before that song was relevant again, as usual. She doesn’t have to try and bank on TikTok trends

How did Sky lead the way long before? We didn't know she recorded that dmdo 12 years ago and it wasn't released, so no I don't understand how she lead the way lol

And many other people did great covers of that amazing song in the last 20 years. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I don’t like Halsey I think she’s average, overrated and tries to be something she’s not and I don’t like her voice… Sky Ferreira’s mom should pipe down though  it’s embarrassing at this point. You can dislike someone without constantly stalking them and making comments…keep it private, she said what she had to say years ago now move on.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I feel like everybody needs to simply ignore Tonia… it’s cool that it feels like we have direct access to sky’s inner circle via her mom but tbh Tonia doesn’t seem like she’s all there if u catch my drift

5 hours ago, paltargeist said:

I feel like everybody needs to simply ignore Tonia… it’s cool that it feels like we have direct access to sky’s inner circle via her mom but tbh Tonia doesn’t seem like she’s all there if u catch my drift

she's literally just an average middle aged woman on social media not that deep

7 hours ago, EXODUS said:

How did Sky lead the way long before? We didn't know she recorded that dmdo 12 years ago and it wasn't released, so no I don't understand how she lead the way lol

And many other people did great covers of that amazing song in the last 20 years. 

im saying sky lead the way in the sense that she has always had taste and an aesthetic that is her own. She covered that song a long time ago, while now Halsey is just banking on the latest trend because the song has this sudden resurgence. 

Sky’s mom was a little much for sure, but Halsey is just so fake and tries so hard it’s awkward

Anyways now that this Eurotrip is over, let’s pray that we get the DF video and maybe another single soon

20 minutes ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

don't forget aged like motomami me fears

It aged because I played it over and over because she has no other music…..apart from her 2013 stuff I’m sick to death of. At least with Lana she has 8 albums to occupy us

you with and hundreds of unreleased songs.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

7 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It aged because I played it over and over because she has no other music…..apart from her 2013 stuff I’m sick to death of. At least with Lana she has 8 albums to occupy us

you with and hundreds of unreleased songs.  

It probably would aged better if the release date wasn't delayed & if the track didn't leak (iknow this is obvious tho) 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

4 hours ago, Kristine said:

im saying sky lead the way in the sense that she has always had taste and an aesthetic that is her own. She covered that song a long time ago, while now Halsey is just banking on the latest trend because the song has this sudden resurgence. 

Sky’s mom was a little much for sure, but Halsey is just so fake and tries so hard it’s awkward

Anyways now that this Eurotrip is over, let’s pray that we get the DF video and maybe another single soon

It's kinda weird for you to say that and even compared them, mostly because we all had no idea that Sky covered it years ago (she never said it and it never leaked). Also, so many other artists have covered that song in the past, so it's not like Sky covered am "obscure and unknown" song from an unknown musician. The song was very popular when it got released and it became a classic very quick. 

But yeah, I agree, Halsey (and also Kim Petras) covered the song just for the sake of exploiting the song becoming a viral hit because of Stranger Things. I like her a lot (maybe just a little less than Sky tho) but you can tell by miles away that she is very fake with her whole "alternative" persona. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I literally discovered Running Up The Hill via covers because every alt singer and their mom covered it. Sky's mom is embarrassing and jealous af. We can say that Sky is a great artist and the song fits her so much while also admitting that there is a dose of jealousy because Halsey has been so much luckier and successful. Btw my favorite cover of that song is by Meg Myers 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

3 hours ago, 400lux said:

i swear the word halsey needs to be banned in this thread, at this point some of yall just seem obsessed :biblio: but i get it yall r bored since don't forget was just another downhill lullaby situation 

We need to spice up this thread somehow cause it's starting to become dry :brows:

Also Halsey and Sky have had multiple 'feuds' and Sky's mom was starting shit like those Karen moms on the playground that harass any kid that touches their kid. Imagine Tonia if Sky was an A or B lister? Her internet presence would've been a 9-5 job or even longer. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif