TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

11 hours ago, shady said:

I literally discovered Running Up The Hill via covers because every alt singer and their mom covered it. Sky's mom is embarrassing and jealous af. We can say that Sky is a great artist and the song fits her so much while also admitting that there is a dose of jealousy because Halsey has been so much luckier and successful. Btw my favorite cover of that song is by Meg Myers 

I love Meg myers old material-I made a thread on here that nobody cared about and she’s gone off the rails a bit…but this is an alt pop/rock girl highlight-

You should all Stan her tbf

28 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I love Meg myers old material-I made a thread on here that nobody cared about and she’s gone off the rails a bit…but this is an alt pop/rock girl highlight-

Numb… Sky couldn’t 

1 hour ago, 111 said:

:oprah2: how does she sleep at night?

Just like she sleeps at morning and evening, bc I'm sure she's been doing this A LOT for the past years

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

55 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Not this homewrecker who broke up a marriage just to split with the guy a few months later

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

52 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Not this homewrecker who broke up a marriage just to split with the guy a few months later

Not to mention her cover of RUTH is shit LOL

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

Wait wait, what happened with her? 

Also I for some reason I feel proud that I had listened Desire on repeat before the remix went viral on Tiktok. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

keeping myself occupied with this gem!

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

13 minutes ago, Escapism said:

keeping myself occupied with this gem!

i hate the thumb nail of this image so much, like why is he grabbing her she looks visibly uncomfortable 

negAbhB.png

2 hours ago, godsmonster said:

i hate the thumb nail of this image so much, like why is he grabbing her she looks visibly uncomfortable 

youre right, thank you for pointing it out !!(although its pretty obvious) 

looked through some other stuff she did that day and she seems wayy more comfortable and open here by comparison 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

On 7/1/2022 at 8:54 AM, Moloko Plus said:

Elton John managed her? This girls entire life has been insane

i loved how shes surrounded around all these legends yet cant get like famous like charli thats like so sad

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

just another jezebel... i got a choice between hell and hell

somebody leak NTMT reissue... 

and i don't seem to mind

10 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

Perhaps a controversial take but I think she would've been even more famous than Charli and Grimes if NTMT had been properly promoted and she had put out music regularly in the years following its release... 

But as she's said many of her idols didn't find  success until their 30s. If she can actually release the damn album I think she has a real shot at establishing herself as more than a cult figure who released a great song (EIE) followed by a great album and then disappeared forever

we are praying masochism is nominated for a grammy yup

and i don't seem to mind

She’s gonna start crying out ‘my label won’t give me 10 million dollars to shoot a music video with David Lynch and several Hollywood actors 😭 😭 😭 😭 my label are so horrible to me! 😭 😭 😭

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance