TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

the fact halsey gets constantly thrown in this thread, but the real issue is sky being a fraud for the thousandth time

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

5 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She’s gonna start crying out ‘my label won’t give me 10 million dollars to shoot a music video with David Lynch and several Hollywood actors 😭 😭 😭 😭 my label are so horrible to me! 😭 😭 😭

5 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

‘Halsey’s Label spent 10 million on her!! I’m telling my mommy! ‘
A0012FDE-0AA6-448F-A2DE-325B95DA50E3.jpe

Hahaha I can really imagine this. 

4 hours ago, Nightmare said:

the fact halsey gets constantly thrown in this thread, but the real issue is sky being a fraud for the thousandth time

Halsey and Sky will be forever attached due to their feud. 

Just like Grimes and Charli will be forever attached to Sky and they will be constantly talked around here. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

12 hours ago, JudahSoCutah said:

i loved how shes surrounded around all these legends yet cant get like famous like charli thats like so sad

That always baffles me with her. She has so many photos with A listers has been to good events but is nowhere to be found. I feel like she's awful at networking. Look how Julia Fox made it. Nobody is clowning her anymore for Uncut Jaaaaahms and she's being taken seriously in the fashion world. 

11 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

Perhaps a controversial take but I think she would've been even more famous than Charli and Grimes if NTMT had been properly promoted and she had put out music regularly in the years following its release... 

But as she's said many of her idols didn't find  success until their 30s. If she can actually release the damn album I think she has a real shot at establishing herself as more than a cult figure who released a great song (EIE) followed by a great album and then disappeared forever

You must be new on this thread because it's what the majority if not everyone thinks. I can definitely imagine her being a B lister grunge queen who collabs with the Weeknd and Lana. 

Her saying that about her idols is probably a coping mechanism because she may be insecure about her age. Her idols also might be people in an era before MTV when nobody cared about looks and age. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

2 hours ago, shady said:

You must be new on this thread because it's what the majority if not everyone thinks. I can definitely imagine her being a B lister grunge queen who collabs with the Weeknd and Lana. 

Her saying that about her idols is probably a coping mechanism because she may be insecure about her age. Her idols also might be people in an era before MTV when nobody cared about looks and age. 

If anything, people in those MTV eras were much more focused on age and appearance. Like yeah I’m sure she is self conscious about not releasing more music during her 20s but it’s not like she’s by any means old or that she has somehow missed the opportunity to be relevant or gain massive success. I mean if you think of all the biggest starts right now, they are all around Sky’s age or older so I don’t really understand this comment.

17 minutes ago, Kristine said:

If anything, people in those MTV eras were much more focused on age and appearance. Like yeah I’m sure she is self conscious about not releasing more music during her 20s but it’s not like she’s by any means old or that she has somehow missed the opportunity to be relevant or gain massive success. I mean if you think of all the biggest starts right now, they are all around Sky’s age or older so I don’t really understand this comment.

I agree with this, especially because she was talking about Courtney Love (who was around 30 years old at the release of Live Through This), Fiona (whose arguable magnum opus was released 16 years into her career), Aimee Mann, Tina Turner… This even applies to Lana who got her flowers during NFR! era at the age of 34. Now more than ever I think we’re moving forward from subjecting female artists to a short shelf life and instead letting their music speak for itself. 

1 hour ago, vitriolkisses said:

I agree with this, especially because she was talking about Courtney Love (who was around 30 years old at the release of Live Through This), Fiona (whose arguable magnum opus was released 16 years into her career), Aimee Mann, Tina Turner… This even applies to Lana who got her flowers during NFR! era at the age of 34. Now more than ever I think we’re moving forward from subjecting female artists to a short shelf life and instead letting their music speak for itself. 

yuhp another idler wheel truther :agree:

OT: can she do something.....i dont know why i let myself think this year was gonna be the year

19 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

‘Halsey’s Label spent 10 million on her!! I’m telling my mommy! ‘
A0012FDE-0AA6-448F-A2DE-325B95DA50E3.jpe

JDSHSDJFHDJHNF

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 7/5/2022 at 5:12 PM, Escapism said:

keeping myself occupied with this gem!

me always

and i don't seem to mind

On 7/5/2022 at 7:49 PM, Escapism said:

youre right, thank you for pointing it out !!(although its pretty obvious) 

looked through some other stuff she did that day and she seems wayy more comfortable and open here by comparison 

well the weirdvibes interview kinda just happened so im sure she was like shocked and the boxx interview was probably asked for

and i don't seem to mind

8 hours ago, Kristine said:

I said pre-MTV. I'm aware that MTV was the beginning of the obsession with appearance. She's not old but being 30 in her industry is tricky unless you're already mainstream. Today's biggest stars had their big break in their early 20s - mid 20s, of course they're going to inevitably be 30. I wish people, primarily women, of all ages have the same chance of making if big but sadly it's not the case. I see the music industry pushing minors more and more. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

7 minutes ago, champainproblms said:

is this mv even coming? was it shelved? is she gonna say she lost the footage? wtf

She's gonna say she lost the footage just like that Love in Stereo MV

The question is: will she said she lost it in a fire? a flood? someone stole her hard drive? Halsey hacked her? 

Who knows, the possibilities are endless :flutter:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde