TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

4 hours ago, EXODUS said:

She's gonna say she lost the footage just like that Love in Stereo MV

The question is: will she said she lost it in a fire? a flood? someone stole her hard drive? Halsey hacked her? 

Who knows, the possibilities are endless :flutter:

Nah, this time she won't even try, she'll just pretend that it never existed and ignore all the comments asking about it

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

4 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Nah, this time she won't even try, she'll just pretend that it never existed and ignore all the comments asking about it

That's a fresh twist, I like it! 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Like what is she even doing rn? I know I could say that about the last 7 years but like really gurl wtf. A literal video of her pouting and flipping her hair while writing post it notes that say “don’t forget” and leaving them around her house would be better than letting the last shred of hype around the song shrivel up and die.

don’t do this to us sky. Now that we got a taste of having you back in the world, we ain’t gonna let you crawl back into your cave

52 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

She really told us the truth and we decided not to hear. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Now where's all the people who kept defending Sky here? lol

Welcome to team realistic. 

11 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

I’d rather she just move onto Descending than get the DF video tbh her videography is a little whatever to me (Lost In My Bedroom and YNTO music videos are cute though)

Totally agree with you. 

Her visuals work better as photoshoots than as music videos. 

I keep rewatching her peers music videos but never hers, they are just OK.

40 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Now where's all the people who kept defending Sky here? lol

Welcome to team realistic. 

nothing realistic about cringe essays calling her a drugged out flop...which is what people were mainly defending her from

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Happy birthday to her I guess 

Love you Skyyy

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

6 hours ago, methamphetamine said:

there really is almost nothing to talk about anymore

i mean we can talk about manipulating, seducing, and threatening leakers for pretty dull.wav <33

just another JEZEBEL

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind