TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

4 hours ago, 111 said:

happy birthday drugged out flop 

you’re disgusting. That’s not something that’s cute or fun to even joke about. I know you think you’re the queen of LB but honestly get a grip

What surprises me is @Elle and the mods going blind over that just because people think this user is "privileged" or contributes to anything meaningful, right? I don't know, but anyways... let me shut my mouth or I'll be banned.

Mod note: Removed personal name.

well-so-im-done.gif

L word Pretty Dull, Do Me or some covers as our bday gift

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

This thread mimics the underworld, it’s baffling how some users can say WHATEVER they want and stay safe. It’s like authority abuse. If we call someone a drug addict or other names we’ll get a fucking warning point, yet we open this stupid thread and see users disrespecting Sky in EVERY page.

There’s a huge difference between dislike and lack of respect. Every now and then I get to this forum and I always regret it considering the freakshow it’s become. It’s not meant to be taken seriously but the disrespect that’s seen here while admins are as blind as a sea sponge is just gross and incomparable to other threads.

In case this gets me banned, bye bye to y’all!

the fact that y'all thinking i'm serious and not just taking the piss cause someone a few posts above me said "drugged out flop"  :lmao:omg y'all are ready to be upset over someone who consistently lied and gaslit her own fans and burnt her career :sky: if you read my post and think i'm making fun of or joking about drug addiction that says more about you and your perceptions than about me... no henny i'm making fun of HER and HER only!

Spoiler

h.e.r-i-love-my-hair-.jpg

xoxo the queen of lanaboards

Spoiler

see i just did it again, owning what people are insinuating or claiming about me, do you see how it works? does it click yet? are you following skyboards? :awk:

15 minutes ago, 111 said:

the fact that y'all thinking i'm serious and not just taking the piss cause someone a few posts above me said "drugged out flop"  :lmao:omg y'all are ready to be upset over someone who consistently lied and gaslit her own fans and burnt her career :sky: if you read my post and think i'm making fun of or joking about drug addiction that says more about you and your perceptions than about me... no henny i'm making fun of HER and HER only!

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

see i just did it again, owning what people are insinuating or claiming about me, do you see how it works? does it click yet? are you following skyboards? :awk:

Why do you still waste time writing long ass texts to explain nothing? Go touch some grass and fuck off dude.

well-so-im-done.gif

Just now, Real Bad Girl said:

Why do you waste time writing long ass texts to explain nothing? Go back to Grindr, go touch some grass.

why do you think editing your post to include my real name makes you superior or powerful? chile the ego

isn't that revealing private information about other users and against the forum rules? 

@ mods :headache:

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

why do you think editing your post to include my real name makes you superior or powerful? chile the ego

isn't that revealing private information about other users and against the forum rules? 

@ mods :headache:

Private information? Did I ever specifically mention that you are that person? Grow, cry baby.

well-so-im-done.gif

12 minutes ago, 111 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

your obsession with her makes me feel so uncomfortable lol like that bjork fan or the fan from Perfect Blue

What do you get from this? 

sgopYhV.gif

aw are you the school bully? the real name usage, the "fuck off", the "cry baby", chile the projections, delusions and the harrassment :bye: if a stranger over the internet gets you this worked up you need therapy hun now stop quoting me and get an appointment. i'm a ghost, random text on the screen that you are projecting your insecurities on, the way you call me cry baby and you are the one literally crying to the mods and tagging poor Elle and being passive aggressive and saying shit like "omg let me shut my mouth or i'll get banned" then you continue to be a cry baby for like 5 more posts :bye:

https://www.harleytherapy.co.uk/counselling/how-to-stop-projecting-feelings.htm

xoxo

3 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

your obsession with her makes me feel so uncomfortable lol like that bjork fan or the fan from Perfect Blue

wdym i love sky ferreira 

Hi, no one is going to get banned for expressing concerns about bias.

There isn't a secret conspiracy where 111 doesn't get warning points. I promise that is not the case. There are Guidelines and there are consequences for breaking them.

Thank you for the users who used the report feature.

I will lock this thread as I talk to other members of the mod team. 

Please do not let this spill over to other sections of the website.

Thank you.

3lfQEhw.png

Hello. I am now unlocking the thread as I know a lot of fans are very keen to keep this discussion thread open. Thanks for your patience.

The users involved have been warned and spoken to by the admin.

While discussion both positive and negative is welcome, I will be deleting any aggressive criticism. 

Please keep using the report function and message the admin or anyone on the mod team if you are concerned about user behaviour. 

I really want to stress again that there is no bias towards those breaking the rules, and I'm disheartened to hear so many people felt as though they were going to be punished for expressing their concerns. At the very least, please feel free at any point to come to me. 

Thank you.

Sam

3lfQEhw.png

thank you sam! was lovely to catch up with my girl Ellen and discuss this thread, she personally appointed me to look after everyone here and make sure there's no negativity or hurt babys. so stop the drama, start the music! what you streaming today ferraris? i have Descending on repeat as one should :kiss3:

Its like the flaming gates of hell have been reopened

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

7 minutes ago, 111 said:

thank you sam! was lovely to catch up with my girl Ellen and discuss this thread, she personally appointed me to look after everyone here and make sure there's no negativity or hurt babys. so stop the drama, start the music! what you streaming today ferraris? i have Descending on repeat as one should :kiss3:

Thank you for a great change of attitude. prayge-pray.gif

3lfQEhw.png

47 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Thank you for a great change of attitude. prayge-pray.gif

Well let's just say that I cut a deal with my girl Ellen and my part of it is to be positive, vibrant and joyous in here (she gets really bad migraines when she has to deal with this thread in particular :noparty:), she wants me to be the peacemaker and to help those suffering from bad vibes, delusion and mental illness. :xcry: The past is in the past and it's a new chapter for THE Sky Ferreira thread :kiss3:

Y’all behave your damn selves. Anyways we love you Sky where are you?

Just now, Party Favor said:

the immediate cry for attention as soon as this thread was unlocked LMAO 

It’s just embarrassing for them at this point. God bless ❤️ glad to be back 

Uh oh the bad vibes already started! It is stinking... :ohsnap:

1 minute ago, iconiclogan said:

Anyways can we talk about how we still don’t have the don’t forget video…..

It is coming!! She has never once let me down and I trust her vision :kiss3: