TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 7/8/2022 at 4:03 PM, takeitdoen said:

There isn't aΒ secret conspiracy whereΒ 111 doesn't get warning points.Β I promise that is not the case. There are Guidelines and there are consequences for breaking them.

I still don't understand this narrative,Β as 111 already said multiple times that he doesn't get anyΒ warning points on here due to his friendship with Elle + he just statedΒ that he never received any (minutes after yourΒ post claiming the "involved users" did).
Β 

Anywho, I wonder what happened to the Don't Forget music video.…

Β 

Edit: I don'tΒ want to entertain this anymore but whatΒ was gained from editingΒ the second linked post to remove the "thanks for not giving me WPs" part.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

Girl is really under that label for 15 years...

Like... Literally half of her life was under Capitol...:wowcry:

Janelle MonΓ‘e β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ Grace Jones β€’ Spellling β€’ FKA twigs β€’ Kate Bush β€’ Kylie Minogue β€’ Charli XCX β€’ Carly Rae Jepsen β€’ LOOΞ βˆ† β€’ Red Velvet β€’ Janet JacksonΒ 

15 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I still don't understand this narrative,Β as 111 already said multiple times that he doesn't get in any trouble or warning points on here due to his friendship with Elle + he just statedΒ that he never received any (minutes after yourΒ post claiming the "involved users" did).
Β 

Β 

tumblr_n7rogphTGm1smcbm7o1_250.gif

oh yeah we're back bitches

29 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

videos been shelvedΒ 

dont even

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

I would literally donate my kidney to her only to listen to descendingΒ 

Janelle MonΓ‘e β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ Grace Jones β€’ Spellling β€’ FKA twigs β€’ Kate Bush β€’ Kylie Minogue β€’ Charli XCX β€’ Carly Rae Jepsen β€’ LOOΞ βˆ† β€’ Red Velvet β€’ Janet JacksonΒ 

Wow. Sky doesn’t even do anything and yet this is still oneΒ the most entertaining threadsΒ on the forum.Β 
Β 

Still hopeful for anything Sky related at this point, but you know how that goes.Β 

2 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

I would literally donate my kidney to her only to listen to descendingΒ 

im down to pool all our kidneys, sell them on the black market and properly fund this era. Her team needs to get creativeΒ 

3 hours ago, Party Favor said:

the immediate cry for attention as soon as this thread was unlocked LMAOΒ 

Β 

3 hours ago, Kristine said:

It’s just embarrassing for them at this point. God bless ❀️ glad to be backΒ 

Β 

3 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

I still don't understand this narrative,Β as 111 already said multiple times that he doesn't get anyΒ warning points on here due to his friendship with Elle + he just statedΒ that he never received any (minutes after yourΒ post claiming the "involved users" did).
Β 

Β 

Edit: I don'tΒ want to entertain this anymore but whatΒ was gained from editingΒ the second linked post to remove the "thanks for not giving me WPs" part.

Β 

Stop this.Β 

No 111 bashing or other users bashing.Β 

Β 

Don't make this thread get closed again.Β 

Β 

Both Sam and Elle have been pretty straight forward about this.

Β 

This thread is about SKY (positive or negative talk) not about other users. Let's keep it healthy and if any of us have anything negative to say about Sky, let's not be as aggressive as some of us were before.Β 

Hikaru UtadaΒ β€’ BANKSΒ β€’ Rina SawayamaΒ β€’ Aly & AJΒ β€’ MARINAΒ β€’ BjΓΆrkΒ β€’ Kate BushΒ β€’ Marion RavnΒ β€’ Carly Rae JepsenΒ β€’
Hilary DuffΒ β€’ Charli XCXΒ β€’ The CardigansΒ β€’ MitskiΒ β€’ Phoebe BridgersΒ β€’ Allie XΒ β€’ Caroline PolachekΒ β€’ Meg & Dia β€’Β Dia FramptonΒ β€’ Olivia LufkinΒ β€’Β PoppyΒ β€’ GrimesΒ β€’ Melanie MartinezΒ β€’ Lana Del ReyΒ β€’ Bat for LashesΒ β€’ Ayumi HamasakiΒ Β β€’ Paramore β€’ Hayley WilliamsΒ β€’Β Evanescence/Amy LeeΒ β€’ ACOΒ β€’ LIGHTSΒ β€’ Alexz JohnsonΒ β€’ Avril LavigneΒ β€’ FlorrieΒ β€’ Flyleaf/Lacey SturmΒ β€’ Tove LoΒ β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ HANAΒ β€’ DaineΒ β€’ FoxesΒ β€’ CHVRCHESΒ β€’ Lorde