TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Thinking about how she could've had TikTok hits if she had released more music... 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

when lost in my bedroom goes viral on tik tok and her label forces her to release the don't forget video and descending/all my lovers die/innocent kind as a single and everyone loves it so much that she ends up feeling stable enough to release masochism and she is universally praised for her artistic vision and ends up releasing a b-sides ep a few months later and she can quit her job at the bookstore in la  :ma:

18 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Her career has been like that since it began. 

I feel like NTMT was a "fuck it" situation where she threw whatever she made in a very short time and it turned out good with overrated acclaims. And now she feels the pressure of releasing a second album with the fear of becoming a sophomore slump. 

She is a really rare case. Some people find it iconic, I find it very stressful and little professional. 

Is not professional at all. I don't understand how she can still be in a music label when she never release anything, no stage presence, she's only a pretty face cuz her voice is not remarkable at all

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

1 hour ago, highme said:

Is not professional at all. I don't understand how she can still be in a music label when she never release anything, no stage presence, she's only a pretty face cuz her voice is not remarkable at all

This is just not true, she does have an interesting tone and an interesting aesthetic atleast back in her tumble days. Being reduced to her looks is just cruel.

2 hours ago, highme said:

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

This is just not true, she does have an interesting tone and an interesting aesthetic atleast back in her tumble days. Being reduced to her looks is just cruel.

It's weird because, BOTH of you are actually right. 

I know it's contradictory, but this is true when it comes to Sky lol. 

Sky is someone you can both love and hate at the same time, at least that's my case and for many of the Little Ferraris. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

20 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

I’m tired. Cant believe I was stupid enough to have faith this time around

this is what i feel too.

innerspeaker.jpg

9 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

someone should introduce Nobody Asked Me to the tiktok crowd...it's time Sky had her (modern) viral moment

ain't your right would work so much better for tiktok... especially since whats happening in the world rn:noparty:

IT, AIN'T, CHOUR, RAEEE:makeup:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

12 minutes ago, Foxes said:

#PutAsIfEPBackOnStreamingServices :hooker:

If she's not releasing something soon (music video, new single, new album...) then this would be a great idea to keep the fans happy. 

Such a great EP and we don't have it on Spotify or Apple Music. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

She needs to put 17, Obsession, As If!, Everything is Embarrassing Demo/MV version, NTMT B-sides pt1 on the streaming platforms

It would be cool if she did this as part of the rollout to Masochism. Like she announces the album 2 months prior the release and each week she puts out one thing that's not on the streamings

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

can you imagine Sky Ferreira produced by Foster The People?

That kind of sound with Sky's voice would be interesting

innerspeaker.jpg