TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

a giant comedy with museiums and shopping with kristine

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

9 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

She needs to put 17, Obsession, As If!, Everything is Embarrassing Demo/MV version, NTMT B-sides pt1 on the streaming platforms

It would be cool if she did this as part of the rollout to Masochism. Like she announces the album 2 months prior the release and each week she puts out one thing that's not on the streamings

Sadly she won't 😔 

She seems to hate many of those old pop songs. 

Or maybe she grew up and now see them as what they are: dumb catchy bops. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

Sadly she won't 😔 

She seems to hate many of those old pop songs. 

Or maybe she grew up and now see them as what they are: dumb catchy bops. 

On a recent interview she said that capitol is the one to blame for this old songs not being on the platforms

I think she only personally hates Obsession and 17, but I'm sure she doesn't remember that she released As If 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

2 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

On a recent interview she said that capitol is the one to blame for this old songs not being on the platforms

I think she only personally hates Obsession and 17, but I'm sure she doesn't remember that she released As If 

Shame on Capitol Records... I knew they were responsible and to blame for Halsey, Johnny Depp, COVID, Monkeypox, Russia vs. Ukraine, worldwide drug addiction and of course the worst of all everything that has or hasn't happened with Sky's career. Can the basement they run Capitol out of collapse already? Of course they are not allowing her to put old songs on streaming, why would they? It's not like they would make any money from those. Why would they let Sky release songs or music videos? It's not like they are gonna make any profit... Any $$... They are just there to control, manipulate and say no to Sky like the big bad Disney villain they are. HAHAHAHHA!

If there were to be a release of older music on streaming I'd love to have the NTMT B-Sides. The prior stuff I'm fine without, although it would be an ACHIEVEMENT to have it. Now it's more than evident she forgot about Masochism. AGAIN.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Masochism massive leak pack includes 

Don't Forget Music Video hated edited version

All My Lovers Die

Descending 

Downhill Lullaby alternative version

Innocent Kind (Demo) 

Spoiler

Cause I bet this one isn't even finished yet.

and thats... it?

Maybe some covers....

:w8ing:

SKY FERREIRA WHERE ARE YOU?

1 hour ago, EmptyPromises said:

99 tears SUPREMACY! The way that would be been a cute title track 

Her BEST pure pop song. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

99 Tears was a better promo track than Traces. 

Sky/Capitol should have pushed that song hard on radio. What a huge missed opportunity. 

We can all say that the thread should be locked and that she’s not coming etc. but the sheer amount of content and press we’ve had in the last like 2 months means that something is coming. So after 8 years it’s kinda a weird time to give up now

The sheer amount of content and press... We are EATING good Ferraris... Delayed singles... Cancelled music videos... Disastrous performances... Panned reviews... Pitchfork stan card revoked... Video editor FIRED! You must stop now or my stomach will explode from all the content we are eating... :paris:

21 minutes ago, Kristine said:

We can all say that the thread should be locked and that she’s not coming etc. but the sheer amount of content and press we’ve had in the last like 2 months means that something is coming. So after 8 years it’s kinda a weird time to give up now

It's Sky we are talking about. She can give up anytime and it wouldn't surprise me. I wouldn't move if the album ends up ultimately officially scrapped after essentially a decade in the making.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Obviously yes it’s sky we are talking about,,, but several interviews, DF release and critical acclaim, tons of press. I mean it’s early to just throw in the towel now is all I’m saying. As if I haven’t been on this rollercoaster all these years…I get it