TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

yes but she's implying Capitol is blocking its release so I doubt it will ever come lol

"That's all I'm going to say about it rn" 
...like why hold your tongue? I know there are possibly legal considerations but the lack of clarity is reaching absurd levels at this point

this part is so funny to me like she’s gonna play coy now after raking them across the coals in interviews for the past 3 months

59 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

maybe that's all the video is? that same look and location of the cover for the entire 4 minutes

don’t forget the milk makeup sponsorship

"Best songs of 2022" girl please don't let it be your only song from 2022

On 7/25/2022 at 3:04 PM, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

the soundtrack of my emo phase

I still play this constantly. 

I only discovered all the instrumentals recently too and this one BLEW my mind..

7 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

maybe that's all the video is? that same look and location of the cover for the entire 4 minutes

Right? So we don't forget.mp3 the hell that was waiting for the song!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

10 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

yes but she's implying Capitol is blocking its release so I doubt it will ever come lol

"That's all I'm going to say about it rn" 
...like why hold your tongue? I know there are possibly legal considerations but the lack of clarity is reaching absurd levels at this point

I thought the same, that she's implying that the mv is ready but someone is blocking it. 

"I made the music video over 3 months ago. That's all I'm going to say about it rn" 

She should've said "I filmed the music video..." because WE ALL know she filmed it and someone was editing it but fired him because she wasn't happy with the result and she is editing it by her own. 

I don't know why she is like that. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Bad evil men in suits are blocking my video release... They are saying NO Sky you can't put out a music video (even though it would actually be beneficial for everyone involved for you to actually release something and invest a bit in your career) The money has already been spent on shooting the video. The footage is there and ready. Why would we allow you to release it Sky!!!!!!!:sky: Oh wait... :eartha2:

I really just want the album to come out this Halloween and be done with it. I am not excited for anymore "era" related build up

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

13 minutes ago, Air said:

I really just want the album to come out this Halloween and be done with it. I am not excited for anymore "era" related build up

It's not coming. To be honest, at this point not even the snippets from those looong hoarded songs are building any hype anymore. I love her but there's really nothing left to talk about.

well-so-im-done.gif