TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

14 minutes ago, Real Bad Girl said:

It's not coming. To be honest, at this point not even the snippets from those looong hoarded songs are building any hype anymore. I love her but there's really nothing left to talk about.

Right? And once again, your signature is the perfect fit for the post :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

it’s actually so depressing lmao i feel bad for her but i don’t think this is going to happen anytime soon. bye bye sky

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

For some reason I believe the whole music video is going to be just Sky singing the track along in the same site so I don't think it's worth the waiting lmao

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

1 hour ago, 111 said:

Y'all! SkyFUpdates gonna save her career :sky:

Poor guy. 

He is doing the most and we al know Capitol won't reply. Those accounts are run by interns, not by executives who have the tea. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just L-word Descending already I'm tired af of this and we know L-word-ers already have this song for centuries

JUST GIVE ME THE SONG NOW

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

3 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

we need more details as to why every single festival show was a disaster like what’s going on

The sound engineer was an absolute mess and he's no longer part of Sky's team. That's what can be said for now.

Besides, I have a conspiracy theory.

We had no info at all on "99 Tears" in 2010. So I was wondering... I really think the song's real title was "Cry Baby" the whole time and it was meant to be the title track to Sky's debut meant to be released in November 2010 and January 2011. Then, when it got delayed and they decided to release As If!, they changed its title to shake us off because they were already planning on releasing another project (most likely the early iterations of Wild at Heart). Don't know why I thought of it now but I guess it makes sense.

30 minutes ago, Jord said:

The sound engineer was an absolute mess and he's no longer part of Sky's team. That's what can be said for now.

We had no info at all on "99 Tears" in 2010. So I was wondering... I really think the song's real title was "Cry Baby" the whole time and it was meant to be the title track to Sky's debut meant to be released in November 2010 and January 2011. Then, when it got delayed and they decided to release As If!, they changed its title to shake us off because they were already planning on releasing another project (most likely the early iterations of Wild at Heart). Don't know why I thought of it now but I guess it makes sense.

I had the same thought too :excited:

1 hour ago, Jord said:

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I had the same thought too :excited:

I have always seen "99 Tears" as THE title track for "Cry Baby". Maybe it wasn't originally titled "Cry Baby" and the final title has always been "99 Tears", she only took that line from the song to give the album a title. Who knows. 

But there is NO WAY that "99 Tears" is not the album title track. It's a fucking gem. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 hours ago, 111 said:

Y'all! SkyFUpdates gonna save her career :sky:

I don't know who's making fun of that Sky fanpage but bravo to them for trying something. Capitol records sucks. Other artists in their label are going through the same thing Sky is going through. The smaller artists like her. I haven't heard of most of them. 

https://www.capitolrecords.com/artists/#/

...Don't let the silence fool you, it's not about youuuuuuuuu

And you're descending...

alinne-moraes-silvia-duas-caras.gif

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

7 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Poor guy. 

He is doing the most and we al know Capitol won't reply. Those accounts are run by interns, not by executives who have the tea. 

No brand that reputable is passing off social media to interns :toofloppy: Capitol just can't be bothered to answer fed up twinks in their DMs. As someone who's managed accounts for companies/brands with hundreds of thousands of followers... most companies have clear policies in place to not engage with anyone unless it's a legitimate complaint.

BzhmW.png

11 hours ago, drewby said:

No brand that reputable is passing off social media to interns :toofloppy: Capitol just can't be bothered to answer fed up twinks in their DMs. As someone who's managed accounts for companies/brands with hundreds of thousands of followers... most companies have clear policies in place to not engage with anyone unless it's a legitimate complaint.

I believe you then sis :cuteface:

10 hours ago, cherryblossoms said:

I almost wish she never performed her magnum opus that is AMLD because the idea of hearing the studio version.. :defeated:

She has performed many outtakes in the past (RIP Pretty Dull, what a bop). 

Get used to the disappointed 😥