TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

15 hours ago, JudahSoCutah said:

that person has cobra they reference it in their bio so we can hopefully expect that

idk their whole blog is copied from sky's original myspace so they might not actually have it...i'd love to be proved wrong and get a mass ferreira leak

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 minute ago, HEARTCORE said:

idk their whole blog is copied from sky's original myspace so they might not actually have it...i'd love to be proved wrong and get a mass ferreira leak

well cobra is kinda spreading it wouldnt be a shocker if they did have it

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

There’s something very euro gay dance club about Gloves. It’s homophobic for whoever gatekept it for so long. 

also are y’all for real about wanting Ms Bluebeard?? The snippets I’ve heard literally horrified me. I think that shit should stay in the closet under lock and key

51 minutes ago, Kristine said:

There’s something very euro gay dance club about Gloves. It’s homophobic for whoever gatekept it for so long. 

also are y’all for real about wanting Ms Bluebeard?? The snippets I’ve heard literally horrified me. I think that shit should stay in the closet under lock and key

Right? It's such a bad song and it already leaked and no one cared, being LQ also didn't help lol

Let's pray the next leaks are:

- Do Me

- Untouchable (Final) 

- Cobra 

- Descending 

- Pretty Dull 

- Cherry Bomb

- Ghost (Demo) 

- Red Lips (Demo) 

- 108 (Full Demo)

- I'm Not Alright

- Hallucination

- Overplayed 

- Ditch That Bitch

- Catch Me (If You Can)

- Swamp Girl

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

15 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

The Hobbies section isn't from her Myspace, you can tell because it also references newer songs like Pray for Rain and Don't Forget. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

6 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

The Hobbies section isn't from her Myspace, you can tell because it also references newer songs like Pray for Rain and Don't Forget. 

oop my mistake, the rest of the stuff seems to be though...hoping theyre setting up for a mass leakage

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

7 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Right? It's such a bad song and it already leaked and no one cared, being LQ also didn't help lol

Let's pray the next leaks are:

- Do Me

- Untouchable (Final) 

- Cobra 

- Descending 

- Pretty Dull 

- Cherry Bomb

- Ghost (Demo) 

- Red Lips (Demo) 

- 108 (Full Demo)

- I'm Not Alright

- Hallucination

- Overplayed 

- Ditch That Bitch

- Catch Me (If You Can)

- Swamp Girl

I have no idea where from you got the idea that “Ms Bluebeard” leaked, I think you had a dream and now you think it’s real tbh lmao it never did

36 minutes ago, Jord said:

I have no idea where from you got the idea that “Ms Bluebeard” leaked, I think you had a dream and now you think it’s real tbh lmao it never did

12 minutes ago, Real Bad Girl said:

I think he's referring to the snippet that leaked last year.

Nope, it was played full in a discord and someone recorded it and it was being shared around. But the recording was very LQ and the song is pretty bad (maybe because is a rough demo) and I guess (just like me) no one cared to save it like that. 

I mean, also most of the un leaked songs played on Discord tend to leak sooner or later. 

Let's pray something leaks today, I'm still very shocked "Gloves" leaked. That Sky era was the best. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 hours ago, Kristine said:

What discords are these where the songs are leaked? Is it a Sky specific one/ how can I become a part of them? Lol

No idea, someone here shared the recording with me, but as far as I know there are no Sky specific discords, maybe it was in one of those were people leak stuff from various musicians. 

2 minutes ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

I need Cobra and Pretty Dull so so bad I literally had a dream that they leaked :defeated:

Those are the two I'm dying the most to hear ♥ 

I need official releases. Sky Ferreira if you're reading this do something and release Don't Forget Music Video along with Descending and its music video shot by your iPhone and we'll love it!

I wouldn't mind an EP release with Downhill Lullaby (Alt. Version), Don't Forget, Descending & Voices Carry. 

right after RELEASE THE DAMN ALBUM! Not the year coming to an end and no album release again. 

We need to get over with it. If we're not having proper releases then please someone LEAK everything IF there's something done from this album to leak. 

:defeated::trisha:

WE'RE OVER GIRLIES I'M SO SORRY BUT TODAY I'M HOPELESS.

:trisha: