TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

A few years ago I read in one of Zachary’s interviews (might’ve been with NME?) that he would use drugs and constantly lie about it to Sky, to the point that he once overdosed on her. She has generally had bad luck with boyfriends, Elias from Iceage was also pretty shitty to her (he would cheat on her with groupies and Sky had to find out through a fan who dmed her on IG :crai:)

27 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

Elias from Iceage was also pretty shitty to her (he would cheat on her with groupies and Sky had to find out through a fan who dmed her on IG :crai:)

When did this happen!?

On 8/1/2022 at 10:56 AM, Kristian Karlsson said:

I need Cobra and Pretty Dull so so bad I literally had a dream that they leaked :defeated:

every bad bitch needs them

On 8/1/2022 at 3:41 PM, Moloko Plus said:

Does anyone have a master post or zip with all of the HQ leaks we’ve gotten over the years?

I’m an OG stan but somehow had no idea Guardian leaked lol

april 2019

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

43 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

A few years ago I read in one of Zachary’s interviews (might’ve been with NME?) that he would use drugs and constantly lie about it to Sky, to the point that he once overdosed on her. She has generally had bad luck with boyfriends, Elias from Iceage was also pretty shitty to her (he would cheat on her with groupies and Sky had to find out through a fan who dmed her on IG :crai:)

Yeah, Sky seems like an easy mark for this type of person. She implied that either that guy or another boyfriend gaslight her to the point that she had a breakdown.

Well at least we all know that bad relationships turns into bops with great angry lyrics. 

:brows:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

30 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

When did this happen!?

Pretty soon after the Downhill Lullaby release, around April-May 2019 I believe? Although the cheating was probably going on for a while ddd. The groupie posted pictures of her with Elias in bed all over her Instagram and another Iceage fan had to dm them to Sky :toofunny:

1 hour ago, vitriolkisses said:

omg whatttt I never knew this! I remember she was spending a lot of time going back and forth from LA to Denmark for a long time while they were dating and then all of a sudden it just stopped but I never knew what happened. She seemed to be really into him but he always seemed like an asshole and super full of himself. But I still love Painkiller, that song is like a drug for real.

didn’t she also date someone who ended up dying? I don’t remember the details. I think his name was Henry, or maybe I’m confusing this with someone else…and then there’s Harry Styles lol.

ugh I wish she would find a quality guy. I low key always wished that she would have dated Rory Culkin, they made a cute couple in Lords of Chaos. I think finding a solid indie actor type would be her jam

2 minutes ago, Kristine said:

omg whatttt I never knew this! I remember she was spending a lot of time going back and forth from LA to Denmark for a long time while they were dating and then all of a sudden it just stopped but I never knew what happened. She seemed to be really into him but he always seemed like an asshole and super full of himself. But I still love Painkiller, that song is like a drug for real.

didn’t she also date someone who ended up dying? I don’t remember the details. I think his name was Henry, or maybe I’m confusing this with someone else…and then there’s Harry Styles lol.

ugh I wish she would find a quality guy. I low key always wished that she would have dated Rory Culkin, they made a cute couple in Lords of Chaos. I think finding a solid indie actor type would be her jam

I know! I loved Elias and Sky together, their dynamic on Painkiller especially made me see them as this Kim Gordon-Thurston Moore kind of couple. She directed a video for his other band, wore Iceage merch (I always thought that was really cute), he helped play guitar on Downhill, etc. They were such a good match especially artistically, I’m kinda sad for her/how it all went down.

3 hours ago, vitriolkisses said:

OMFGGGG I DIDN'T KNEW ABOUT THAT 

She really can't have anything in her life😭😭😭😭😭😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

3 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

OMFGGGG I DIDN'T KNEW ABOUT THAT 

She really can't have anything in her life😭😭😭😭😭😭

She can, she just needs to make a devil with the devil just like some of her peers did (or being a good mainstream label girl, which is the same lol). 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

7 hours ago, vitriolkisses said:

poor Sky i understand things like this...

this sucks mans are assoles!

28 minutes ago, Moon Driver said:

poor Sky i understand things like this...

this sucks mans are assoles!

Not quite, there are a quite few men that are absolutely nice and caring. 

Just like there are also women who are complete assholes and cheat on their men. 

But yeah, I understand, poor Sky, she has had terrible luck with her relationships. But hey, maybe now that she is 30 she will have more luck than in her 20s.

Luckier in every aspect. Both personally and in her career. 

1 hour ago, heatwaves said:

does any1 here remember (if) when tonia fought w/ a fan around sky & cole's breakup saying he got her addicted 2 heroin? 

someone on tumblr mentioned it but idk lmao

There’s definitely something going on with Tonia  so I’d take anything she says with a grain of salt.

Back in 2014 Zach posted photos of the Twin Towers on fire for a 9/11 anniversary post and Sky’s mom was in the comments asking if it was a fire from that current day. Sky said she had just gotten brain surgery but who knows.

1 hour ago, heatwaves said:

does any1 here remember (if) when tonia fought w/ a fan around sky & cole's breakup saying he got her addicted 2 heroin? 

someone on tumblr mentioned it but idk lmao

are you saying that Tonia said that Zachary Cole got sky addicted? Or the fan was saying that and Tonia was denying it?

I love Tonia, but I know for a long time she and sky weren’t on the best terms so I could see her possibly being under the wrong impression at the time. Or maybe not idk