TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

Idk how much I'd trust what Tonia says. I know she's Sky's mom but something about her just seems...off. I could totally see this being true though. I hope she's at least clean of hard drugs now (if she ever did them in the first place that is), but that one interview from last month where the interviewer commented that she kept scratching herself and looked unwell certainly didn't inspire a lot of confidence.

I loved Elias and Sky together. They were like the Nick Cave and PJ Harvey of our generation. Can't say I'm surprised he cheated on her though - sleaze is literally his whole brand.

1 hour ago, Moloko Plus said:

There’s definitely something going on with Tonia  so I’d take anything she says with a grain of salt.

Back in 2014 Zach posted photos of the Twin Towers on fire for a 9/11 anniversary post and Sky’s mom was in the comments asking if it was a fire from that current day. Sky said she had just gotten brain surgery but who knows.

1 hour ago, Kristine said:

are you saying that Tonia said that Zachary Cole got sky addicted? Or the fan was saying that and Tonia was denying it?

I love Tonia, but I know for a long time she and sky weren’t on the best terms so I could see her possibly being under the wrong impression at the time. Or maybe not idk

https://dailyskyferreira.tumblr.com/post/132266011213/i-dont-think-cole-sky-are-still-together-how-do

https://dailyskyferreira.tumblr.com/post/136343015468/it-is-true-i-got-in-a-little-fight-with-skys

https://dailyskyferreira.tumblr.com/post/136672103198/the-anon-who-claims-to-have-gotten-in-a-fight

lol i feel like a :toofloppy: cos this is where i got the info from, shady tumblr anons ddd

for some reason i thought tht it was mentioned in the ask above tht tonia implied cole got sky into heroin oop :silly:

also, whatever happened to sky's friendship w/ cory kennedy, ian bradley, or miley and frances bean? 

Wait wait. Drugs are so normalized in Hollywood and the model industry but as soon a small artist/model is associated with drugs it's bad? A load of bullshit. I would understand if Sky was some Disney role model but she wasn't. No one bat an eye when Johnny Depp admitted to doing drugs as a father and a grown ass man in that damn trial but Sky lost a ton of opportunities. Why would the modeling industry care what their model does in their free time as long as they stay skinny and do their job? The literally embrace the heroin chic look of their models. I personally wouldn't care if my favorite musician has a shitty lifestyle as long as they function properly and weren't like Amy Winehouse. 

As for the bf incident, carrying someone else's drugs is suspicious af. It's too naive They were probably heading to a location where they would've use that but got caught. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

5 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

Idk how much I'd trust what Tonia says. I know she's Sky's mom but something about her just seems...off. 

Moms of young female singers are often so odd. Tonia reminds me so much of Madison Beer's mom Tracie back in the day. She would also argue with her daughter's haters and be a little too invested in her career without even managing it. I was a veteran follower since 2013 when this was present. We've all met these types of moms who live vicariously though their daughters. At least for Sky it seems like everything was her own ambition. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

13 minutes ago, skyptolemaea said:

LEAK PRETTY DULL OR A SNIPPET PLEEKKKKK

Someone leak a Pretty Dull snippet please. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

15 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

Do you remember what happened between them? I always thought it was odd how Sky doesn't follow her on instagram

i remember in interviews in the past, she said her mom was crazy strict and wouldn’t let her do a lot of things. During her early career she had to sneak around to be able to go to events, and send her stuff to producers, etc. she was also raised by her grandmother for most of her childhood. So not quite sure what the story is there…but in the past few years sky has posted alot about how her mom and her have become really close and that her mom is her rock, especially with her health struggles. And now Tonia is the go to pet sitter for sky’s dog and cats. So it’s sweet that they’ve been able to work out their differences. And Tonia is a die hard stan like the best of us

On 8/4/2022 at 12:24 PM, vitriolkisses said:

A few years ago I read in one of Zachary’s interviews (might’ve been with NME?) that he would use drugs and constantly lie about it to Sky, to the point that he once overdosed on her. She has generally had bad luck with boyfriends, Elias from Iceage was also pretty shitty to her (he would cheat on her with groupies and Sky had to find out through a fan who dmed her on IG :crai:)

ELIAS NOOOOOOOO I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU :noparty:

༺♱༻

all-star, no face, ski mask, my agenda.