TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

OH WE'RE GETTING FEED

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, pinkfuneral said:

y'all had me thinking there was actual news

The last 3 leaks are more interesting than anything she's done in the last 8 years.

BzhmW.png

5 hours ago, medievalthots said:

kiss and tell just leaked

posted by the same tumblr https://acityindust.tumblr.com/post/691956660863942656/kiss-tell

Not digging this one but I'm glad her old demos are leaking. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 6/28/2022 at 7:14 PM, Real Bad Girl said:

I don't think there's any possibility for those to be included. Both tracks were left unfinished and weren't even properly touched by Justin or Dan since 2015/2016.

Not true! I just got some burning hot tea, she re-recorded Pray For Rain at Capitol THIS YEAR & it should be on the album! She hasn’t submitted the full record to the label yet, my friend told me she just submitted one other song that was “way better than Don’t Forget”. I’m 99% sure it’s Descending (or it could be Pray For Rain), but he didn’t have a title. It’s really weird that the insiders have more of Masochism than the actual label, usually when you’re signed the masters are due right after completion. I guess since she’s such a perfectionist they’re technically “not complete”, but Lovers Die, Descending & a few others are going around in lossless

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

Just now, eyelovelefteye said:

Not true! I just got some burning hot tea, she re-recorded Pray For Rain at Capitol THIS YEAR & it should be on the album! She hasn’t submitted the full record to the label yet, my friend told me she just submitted one other song that was “way better than Don’t Forget”. I’m 99% sure it’s Descending, but he didn’t have a title. It’s really weird that the insiders have more of Masochism than the actual label, usually when you’re signed the masters are due right after completion. I guess since she’s such a perfectionist they’re technically “not complete”, but Lovers Die, Descending & a few others are going around in lossless

PREACH!

well-so-im-done.gif

3 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

I’m SO EXCITED. I haven’t heard the new version, but I’m sure it’s amazing. Apparently Ariel was there during the session 

ME TOO, everything that Ariel/Daniel/Jorge touches turns gold! I hope she hasn't scrapped the heavy drum stem and some of the arrangement, cuz Morgan is also excellent!

well-so-im-done.gif