TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 minute ago, pinkfuneral said:

please omg Ariel helped finalize IPFR? I'm in heaven and you're going to hell if you're lying <3

I have no reason to lie, especially about something someone else already claimed to be “scrapped”. I was told Pray For Rain was re-recorded at Capitol with Ariel there & that “no album or ep” has been submitted to the label for release just another single.   

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

I have no reason to lie, especially about something someone else already claimed to be “scrapped”. I was told Pray For Rain was re-recorded at Capitol with Ariel there & that “no album or ep” has been submitted to the label for release just another single.   

I claimed the first one lol, the last mix I have is dated from 2016. But now, this is so good! I also think the next one is Descending, since she updated the intro.

well-so-im-done.gif

6 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Pray For Rain (2022) incoming baby :shh:

i’ll fucking cry if this is true

6 hours ago, Real Bad Girl said:

I don't know who, but even the stems were circulating a long time ago, just like the ones for Guardian.

what happened to the 24 Hours stems? I remember they were being teased on SoundCloud about a year or two or three ago

negAbhB.png

It would be cute if she dropped descending and the dont forget mv on the same day. Maybe the single could be like 1. descending 2. don't forget 3. downhill lullaby. 

I really want All My Lovers Die released in Novemember or like NYE... It's such a beautiful end of year ballad.

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

11 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Omg this all sounds amazing!! So a new single is being prepped for release then? Can't wait 

Also Kiss & Tell is so good it's giving that gorgeous dark electropop sound from Untouchable, Haters Anonymous, 99 Tears etc. 

12 hours ago, Real Bad Girl said:

They're still unleaked. :noparty:

I think these are just filters 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥