TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

41 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

this!! i truly don't care if an artist has never touched the material, if they can sing the shit out of it i'm good

:awk: so we are just going to ignore her performances this year 

We are halfway August and no mv. 

I guess we can add Don't Forget to the list of shelved music videos along with:

- Guardian (she said like twice that she already filmed it) 

- Unknown songs (she said that she already shot visuals for two songs when she was bitching about Capitol blocking her releases) 

- Love in Stereo (footage "lost") 

- Heavy Metal Heart (thanks eyelovelefteye) 

- Cry Baby song mv (she filmed something before getting the album shelved) 

And I think I'm missing some others,  can't remember.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

We are halfway August and no mv. 

I guess we can add Don't Forget to the list of shelved music videos along with:

- Guardian (she said like twice that she already filmed it) 

- Unknown songs (she said that she already shot visuals for two songs when she was bitching about Capitol blocking her releases) 

- Love in Stereo (footage "lost") 

- Cry Baby song mv (she filmed something before getting the album shelved) 

And I think I'm missing some others,  can't remember.

Heavy Metal Heart

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

9 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Heavy Metal Heart

Thanks, let me add it to the list. 

What a bummer, but I guess that if something didn't get released maybe is because she didn't like the final product,  just like what happened with Don't Forget. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Fun fact about myself: I tried getting into Heavy Metal Heart and didn't but my Deezer told me by the end of the year that it was my guilty pleasure song a.k.a. that I've listened it multiple times but never saved it anywhere. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

25 minutes ago, PolaroidWhore said:

25 songs from the masochism sessions are circulating... some songs have features :excited:... "finders keepers" is a psychedelic fire storm from hell... whew chile. i-

edit: also "pray for rain" rework,  L word.. deff a diff vibe. 

Link?