TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

11 hours ago, heatwaves said:

pretty dull should've been on ntmt

I’ll never understand why Pretty Dull and Can’t Say No to Myself weren’t on NTMT. They are perfection and would go so perfectly on the album. My guess is that she was trying to keep the album balanced between pop and grunge and it might skew the album more grunge. Or she planned to save them to release on the B sides which of course never happened 

12 minutes ago, paradiso said:

wait where are the finders keepers snippets? i checked that one site whose name resembles the word debris but couldn't find anything

They probably don't have the song title in the file's name? I couldn't find them either

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, paradiso said:

wait where are the finders keepers snippets? i checked that one site whose name resembles the word debris but couldn't find anything

The ones with the debt description. The shorter one kind of sounds like this one - 

Has any of you guys went to Sky's latest performances? 

After a long time not performing, I expected some improvements. Specially because she has been performing most of the songs for a long time. 

The new ones on the setlist, seemed difficult to perform and she looks like she's struggling a little bit. Some of them she sings higher(!?! IDK)

At this point I think, she needs to get over the technical difficulties and move on with it. Also, she really seemed insecure despite the rock and roll lookin' attitude. 

Hopefully, she'll overcome this. (and be on time cause...)

Spoiler

That's what she gets when she cuts Guardian off the setlist :duck:

31 minutes ago, medievalthots said:

leaked snippet of finders keepers, 2015 song

https://krakenfiles.com/view/7WmdbxPXNL/file.html 

Posted some pages ago. But thank you!  

Someone said the vocals are (obviously) real but the instrumental is fake. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde