TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

13 hours ago, methamphetamine said:

she's fine she's just lazy 

I’m so tired of this narrative. 

No one knows what happens behind closed doors, and Sky lives her life very privately. How the hell do we not know that for the last few weeks since tour she hasn’t been working her ass of finishing this record? Maybe she’s even submitted it and Capitol have already rejected it. We literally don’t know anything but Sky really does care about her music and clearly wants it out. I am just as tired as everyone else but I refuse to blame her when we know how f’ed up the music industry is and we can’t see everything going on. 

Also hi page 800, someone leak Catch Me If U Can to celebrate xo 

THERE'S A NEW FINDERS KEEPERS SNIPPET ON D-WORD

Also, it says Oct 14 2022 on the title, so maybe something is really coming 😭 by the leakers probably tbh

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, 99tears said:

I’m so tired of this narrative. 

No one knows what happens behind closed doors, and Sky lives her life very privately. How the hell do we not know that for the last few weeks since tour she hasn’t been working her ass of finishing this record? Maybe she’s even submitted it and Capitol have already rejected it. We literally don’t know anything but Sky really does care about her music and clearly wants it out. I am just as tired as everyone else but I refuse to blame her when we know how f’ed up the music industry is and we can’t see everything going on. 

Also hi page 800, someone leak Catch Me If U Can to celebrate xo 

At this point we all know part of this situation is her fault. 

We all know the album is not finished and she has been proven a liar when it comes to the whole "the album is ready but the label won't let me release it" narrative. 

It's been 9 years since her last album and she had plenty of time to finish it,  but this year she mentioned in many interviews that she is still not done with it and she's still trying to finish it. 

So, there's still no album to release. 

Let's stop defending her blindly, she shares the blame along with Capitol. That's the absolute truth and we all are witnesses.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

can u pls explain if i should count first base as a potentional cry baby track

I don't count it because it has a very different sound from the electropop of the other sessions (Obsessed, Catch Me If U Can, One, Overplayed, the As If! EP), although iirc they were from the earliest sessions? 

But I have First Base arranged along with Dynamite State, Shiny Toy, Whatcha Gonna Do, etc.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Leak Ditch That Bitch. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde