TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

the photoshoot is great, but the interview is boring. her interviews are all the same,same questions, same answers and always no news. meh 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

2 hours ago, 111 said:

SINATRA: You really shouldn’t. My dad always said, “All I owe the public is a good performance.” And I get the feeling you agree with that. Do you?

FERREIRA: Yes. One hundred percent.

lol

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

1 minute ago, shady said:

SINATRA: You really shouldn’t. My dad always said, “All I owe the public is a good performance.” And I get the feeling you agree with that. Do you?

FERREIRA: Yes. One hundred percent.

lol

she did gave a good performance, but the 30min delay kinda triggered me

5 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

the photoshoot is great, but the interview is boring. her interviews are all the same,same questions, same answers and always no news. meh 

Yes and they're the weirdest people paired with each other. Nancy probably had no idea who Sky was before the interview, I can feel it, while Sky seemed like a fan. 

2 minutes ago, imStiflersMom said:

she did gave a good performance, but the 30min delay kinda triggered me

It was mid tbh. I saw all the clips and she looked very nervous and inexperienced. Her performances were pretty good 10 years go when her awkwardness was cute and suited her image. 

this interview pissed me off more than hype me up tbh. enough with the bait for masochism and actually set dates officially, wrap up a damn music video (she can literally record herself in the bathroom who cares). anything but this again

She looks as incredible and powerful as she did in 2013 when she was on top of her game. That shoot & interview makes me feel like the album is definitely/probably/most likely/maybe coming this year even though we don’t have a date. She seemed optimistic when they lightly touched on it coming out (emphasis on lightly). I’m glad she’s stayed with capital (even though they tried to “pigeonhole” her like they do with every pop girl lol) and didn’t try to leave and be independent even because i fear she would be kind of lost without them and probably making lower quality stuff even if she says they paid for NOTHING. I would killlll to know how her management feels about the whole situation like what has sky ferreiras team been doing since 2015.. give us that interview 

I could maybe see it out next year in spring and the vinyl in the fall but that’s truly wishful thinking. The way they don’t ask her anything new/concrete about the actual album in these recent interviews and only engage in conversations she always has regarding the narrative surrounding her… :toofunny: Like ask her if she’s shot the cover yet, estimate how many songs she wants on the tracklist, etc. We only really know a few track names and that she’s been producing it with Jorge, Ariel, and Bobby Gillespie. She also might as well wait to reissue NTMT for its 10 year anniversary next year after all the times she promised it. The ball is in your court, don’t fuck it up Sky :hooker:

32 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Would it kill these celebrity guest interviewers to just simply ask “So Masochism is coming this year, do you have a release date set for it yet?”

and she wouldnt be able to answer that cause it's not coming this year

45 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Is this an AI generated interview?  

It felt so forced, there wouldn't be a difference they replaced the names with Doja Cat and Mariah Carey or other random celeb under 30 and the other one over 50.

omg she looks so CUNT but she must think we're boo boo the fool or something this album ain't coming out this year, 2023? yeah sure but 2022? girl it's september already and you don't even have a video out!

If this is coming this year, then we would know. 

There are tons of insiders here and in ATRL, any of them would know if something is actually coming. 

But no, she's not done recording, producing and mixing songs. She's still not satisfied with the songs. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde