TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

I know it's easy to poke fun at the interview's lack of clarity about the album, but I honestly  found it wholesome and reaffirming of Sky's unique spirit. I truly think she's a rare artist, which makes her absence feel all the more upsetting. I would still be a fan even if she decided to model full time or something because I still think her attitude/personality is so singular for her industry. I will always love her defiance and commitment to doing things her way, even if that means it takes forever for music to come out.

say it louder for the people in the back!

31 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

I know it's easy to poke fun at the interview's lack of clarity about the album, but I honestly  found it wholesome and reaffirming of Sky's unique spirit. I truly think she's a rare artist, which makes her absence feel all the more upsetting. I would still be a fan even if she decided to model full time or something because I still think her attitude/personality is so singular for her industry. I will always love her defiance and commitment to doing things her way, even if that means it takes forever for music to come out.

Same, Sky's is just too lovable to not be a fan of her 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

atp, she will say anything - do anything but releasing an album

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I feel this’ll be NTMT part 2 in terms of rollout where it’s randomly released. I’ve been a stan of hers since she debuted, and I still love her and her music, but I can’t deal with her rollouts. 

41 minutes ago, MezcalPapi said:

I feel this’ll be NTMT part 2 in terms of rollout where it’s randomly released. I’ve been a stan of hers since she debuted, and I still love her and her music, but I can’t deal with her rollouts. 

:ohno: 

now watch Masochism end up using the singles + one or two from the original batch while the rest is all rush-recorded three weeks prior to its release in 2026 :crying:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I know we all want to be negative Nancy (sinatras) but she’s obviously getting press for a reason. Her mom also says that sky has been in the UK recording and finishing up some projects. Tonia has misled us before but something is definitely in the works. We just need to wait it out 

8 minutes ago, Kristine said:

I know we all want to be negative Nancy (sinatras) but she’s obviously getting press for a reason. Her mom also says that sky has been in the UK recording and finishing up some projects. Tonia has misled us before but something is definitely in the works. We just need to wait it out 

in the UK? interesting

30 minutes ago, Kristine said:

The photographer who shot the Interview mag photos is also London based so this definitely checks out, she was up to something(s) :legend:

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

You all deserve a medal in patience or a trophy for still being excited for this album and waiting for it. I thought NFR was excruciating but this is way worse. Hang in there, sweeties! You’re all heroes :gclap:

@111, leak Descending

well-so-im-done.gif