TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 hours ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

H6TVO52.png

the intro on her official facebook...... this is such a mess

just like her career

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

On 9/1/2022 at 10:07 PM, Pale Fire said:

girl she did not work hard on that edit just for you to call it gross and tacky :crossed: how bout we play nice !

It would be gorgeous without the blur, was voicing my opinion not trying to be "mean". Let's not pretend there wouldn’t be massive meltdowns if this were an actual release the fans were holding in their hands solely due to the over distorted vignette! It's very admirable they took the time to make the mock up & the color choice IS gorgeous. The blur is just a no.

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

4 hours ago, Real Bad Girl said:

It is called Love Street. The Woods is a White Arrows collab.

https://youtu.be/MmJryQCA4TQ

Two different songs of the same name

That snippet being called "Love Street" was always a fanmade thing. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 hours ago, Kristine said:

Sky has definitely hinted at song called Love Street, I don’t think that’s fanmade

What I mean is that specific song being called "Love Street" was a theory/assumption made by fans.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

43 minutes ago, junho1015 said:

So lipa on you is...the woods? I've gotten so many names for that damn song....someone share it ㅠㅠ

its the woods, but love street IS a song we just dont have a snippet

6 hours ago, Real Bad Girl said:

It is called Love Street. The Woods is a White Arrows collab.

https://youtu.be/MmJryQCA4TQ

your mom is called love street

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

7 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

It would be gorgeous without the blur, was voicing my opinion not trying to be "mean". Let's not pretend there wouldn’t be massive meltdowns if this were an actual release the fans were holding in their hands solely due to the over distorted vignette! It's very admirable they took the time to make the mock up & the color choice IS gorgeous. The blur is just a no,

approaching it VERY differently would've been the move ..... you lead into it with "gross" and then had no good things to say abt it in that comment,,, so OBVIOUSLY it was very mean and rude in nature lol. If thats just ur way of speaking then its a pretty negative one at that, but im pretty sure it was meant to be hurtful and then u backtracked when ppl called u out for it. 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

11 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

approaching it VERY differently would've been the move ..... you lead into it with "gross" and then had no good things to say abt it in that comment,,, so OBVIOUSLY it was very mean and rude in nature lol. If thats just ur way of speaking then its a pretty negative one at that, but im pretty sure it was meant to be hurtful and then u backtracked when ppl called u out for it. 

Nope, I didn't even have to respond because I genuinely couldn't care less about what people think about me on a Lana Del Rey forum. I'm pretty blunt & I do agree I should've worded it differently, I'm a happy person...I don't get off on hurting people. I also don't feel the need to police other people's comments or opinions :hooker:

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

27 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Nope, I didn't even have to respond because I genuinely couldn't care less about what people think about me on a Lana Del Rey forum. I'm pretty blunt & I do agree I should've worded it differently, I'm a happy person...I don't get off on hurting people. I also don't feel the need to police other people's comments or opinions :hooker:

You are definity at the roght place here in the Sky Ferrari thread. Writing self-flattering essays instead of admitting you were wrong is very in character.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!